Chapter 8

A light, slow movement pulled Damon out of his deep sleep causing him to groan in annoyance. What could have been waking him from such a comfortable sleep at such a late hour.

Opening his eyes he gazed down careful not to wake his little love only to see she was the culprit. The little girl had unconsciously wrapped her little legs around his thigh and was rubbing herself all over it. This shocked Damon a little as it was still dark out and he thought he had tired her out pretty good hours before.

He glanced up to her face to see her eyes were closed however her lips were agape and her eyebrows were scrunched.

Pure ecstasy

That was what her little face displayed. She was slowly moving around , thrusting like her little life depended on it. Damon was animalistic at the sight of this, his hands itching to touch her little fragile body all over.

But he kept his composure knowing that if he woke her up she wouldn't get back to sleep and the consequences of that would mean a very grumpy little Ophelia the next day. So he simply tried to go back to sleep and ignore the little girl unconsciously grinding herself on his thigh.

But what happened next completely caught Damon off guard and made him forget that thought in an instant. A heavenly little noise escaped her parted lips, her moan was like pure heaven that only he was entitled to hear.

After regaining his composure he gently lifted his hands up from where they were tucked into her sides and placed them on her little hips. He used his hands to guide her hips up and down his strong thighs.

After a few times of him doing this he felt a little wetness begin to form on his thigh and the familiar pulse of her little heat throbbing for him. His cock was aching to bury itself into her little heat.

'Dami'

Her voice was barely above a whisper and was just about audible to Damon who was so engrossed in bringing pleasure to his little love. However he broke out of his trance when another soft moan escaped her lips louder than the previous one. This one sounded more desperate and full of raw need and want.

He looked up from her hips to see her eyes open and her looking down at him. He hadn't noticed her hands tightly gripping onto his biceps like her life depended on it.

'Please daddy'

That's all it took for Damon to grab hold of her and flip her over so she was underneath him, exactly where she belonged. She writhed in desperation for some sort of relief for the constant ache in her core.

He reached his hands down and ripped her little panties feeling frustrated that it was stopping him from feeling her. She gasped in shock, she liked those panties.

With one swift movement he plunged his thick finger into her, her warmth welcoming him and adjusting around him. She moaned out feeling the familiar relief she got a few hours earlier return. Damon was feral at this point deciding not to go easy on her.

He repeatedly slammed his fingers in and out being less gentle than he was before, being rewarded with the sweet moans that left her mouth in return. She gripped his finger and fit perfectly around it making him wonder what it would feel like to be inside of her.

He would do anything to dip into such a heavenly warmth. She was his and only he could ever give her this kind of pleasure. He wanted to make sure she knew this.

Leaning down he left a trail of open butterfly kisses around her neck leading to her ear. He captured her earlobe into his mouth and licked and sucked on it earning another soft strings of moans from her.

'Who's your daddy huh?'

Sweat dripped from his forehead as he thrust his fingers in and out bringing her close to her finish. She began pulsing around his finger as her moans got louder telling him that she was close.

Pulling out Damon lifted himself off her momentarily to take a look at his work of art. Pride filled him when he took it in that this was all his doing. She was his to touch and pleasure and that was exactly what he was going to do.

Whimpering, Ophelia tried reaching her little arms up wondering why he had stopped denying her of her finish. Damon shushed her wanting to try something new with her that he knew she would enjoy more.

Slowly positioning himself in between her legs, he leaned down and in the most sensual way thrust his hips to meet hers allowing his covered cock to slip between her heat.

Her whining stopped immediately as felt a new sensation even better than the one before. She tangled her hands into his soft brown hair enjoying the feeling of his cock thrusting directly onto her heat. She threaded her fingers through as he brought both himself and her closer to pure ecstasy.

Never had he felt this amount of pleasure and he wasn't even inside of her. He continuously humped her wet heat picking up his pace until she cried out bucking her hips up towards him. The sight of her releasing triggering his own release.

'You're my daddy'

Little Ophelia panted out before her eyes slowly fluttered shut and she fell into a deep slumber again seemingly content. Damon let out a sigh realising the mess they had made.

He got up and walked to the bathroom careful not to wake her up again, cleaning himself off and grabbing a fresh pair of boxers. He grabbed a flannel and ran it under the warm water for a while before returning back to bed and cleaning her up. Pulling a pair of his boxers on her, he got back into bed and wrapped his arms around her falling into a peaceful sleep.

——————————————————————-

Word count: 1014