Awooga

This was requested! <3
Enjoy :P
(This is so bad I'm sorry 💀)
(Leave requests ig 😗)

Crunchy Chip was on patrol with his cream wolves around the kingdom, when he suddenly heard little yaps of other dogs. Crunch Chip turned to see little dogs that looked like cake yapping their way around the kingdom, but they seemed to be on a leash. Crunchy Chip looked to see who was the owner of all these little cakes. He looked and he blushed immediately looking at the cookie. Crunchy Chip quickly looked away, that cookie could not see him blush. But that cookie.. he looked so.. fine.. so.. perfect.. Crunchy Chip looked back and had seen that the cookie was gone but those little cakes were playing at the dog park with one another. Crunchy Chip then let his cream wolves go and join the little cakes. Crunchy Chip then went to find that cookie from earlier.

Crunchy Chip then found himself in a narrow like arrow there was about enough room for about 3 cookies or so to fit in but, if he had to go through this narrow path to find that cookie, he would.

Suddenly Crunchy Chip felt something behind him. It felt like something small and big. He seen one big red claw somewhat grip onto his hip. He felt the other hand caress his face ever so lightly.

"W-who-" Crunchy Chip said as he asked who could have been touching him.

"Turn around and you'll find out" The cookie said into Crunchy Chips ear.

Crunchy Chip turned his head and he immediately felt flushed again. It was him. He immediately turned his head back. He happened to look down and he had seen that there was a bulge in his pants. Was this cookie really that good looking it made him hard..?

"I see that in your pants.." The cookie said peering his head over Crunchy Chips shoulder.
Crunchy Chip stayed silent but he was as red as a tomato.
"I'm Red Velvet by the way.." Red Velvet said as he moved his non-cake arm down Crunchy Chips body until he had reached Crunchys hard spot.
"N-ngh~" Crunchy Chip let out a small moan as he felt Red Velvet touch his bulging c0ck in his pants.
"Feel good huh?" Red Velvet said as he started to rub the bulge.
"N-Nagh~!" Crunchy Chip moaned out as his spot was being rubbed.
Red Velvet then stopped.
"Huh-?" Crunchy Chip said as he felt as RedVelvet was no longer rubbing him.
RedVelvet then picked him up from behind and he carried Crunchy Chip farther down the narrow path so that no other cookie would hear or see them.
Once they were far down the path enough, RedVelvet set down Crunchy Chip on his feet. Crunchy Chip suddenly got on his knees. Crunchy Chip then started to caress his finger around the area RedVelvet's c0ck was. Crunchy Chip could hear RedVelvet's small grunts and moans as he continued to stroke.

"You wanna suck it don't you wolf boy?"
RedVelvet said as he started to undo his belt around his waist.
Once undone, Crunchy Chip pulled down RedVelvet's pants and his boxers as well and Crunchy Chip seen RedVelvet's erect c0ck. Crunchy Chip then began to circle his tongue around the tip of RedVelvet's c0ck.
Crunchy Chip could hear RedVelvet's grunts and moans. He then began to suck and put RedVelvet's cock down his throat deeper.
RedVelvet continued to grunt and moan as Crunchy was continuing to suck.
"Y-Your good - at this~..hah!" RedVelvet would say as Crunchy Chip was going back and forth on his cock. RedVelvet wasn't one to cvm so easily. So RedVelvet grabbed the back of crunchy chips head and pulled his head off his c0ck. RedVelvet then got into his knees and started to kiss Crunchy Chips neck giving him hickeys. Crunchy Chip made slight moans as he felt his neck be carelessly kissed by RedVelvet. RedVelvet, as he was kissing Crunchy Chip he started to undress Crunchy Chip.
Crunchy Chip felt his clothes come off but he didn't mind, he was too focused on moaning from the kisses that RedVelvet was giving.
Crunchy Chip was now completely naked and so was RedVelvet. RedVelvet then started to stroke Crunchy Chips cock. "Ah, your hard aren't ya little wolf?" RedVelvet said as he started to move his fingers up and down on Crunchy Chips hard cock.
"Aahh~!" Crunchy Chip moaned out as he felt his cock be stroked by RedVelvet's big hand.
"R-RedVelvettttt~! I- Ah~!" Crunchy Chip tried to say.
"You about to cvm..?" RedVelvet said as he started to stroke faster.
"Ah~ Aghhh~!" Crunchy Chip said as he felt his cock release.
RedVelvets hand was covered in it, RedVelvet then licked the cvm off his hands, it tasted sweet.
RedVelvet then laid Crunchy Chip on the ground and RedVelvet had started to tease Crunchy Chips's @SS with his c0ck.
"P-Put it in Puppy dog~" Crunchy Chip said teasing RedVelvet for him to put it in already. RedVelvet then didn't hesitate and he slammed his c0ck right into Crunchy Chip.

"A-AH~!" Crunchy Chip moaned loudly as he was suddenly being pounded. RedVelvet then started to go back and forth and continued to pound Crunchy Chip.
Crunchy Chip moaned loudly as he was being pounded by RedVelvet. Crunchy felt his own c0ck about to release as he was being pounded. RedVelvet then started to use his other hand to stroke up and down crunchy chips c0ck. It was double the pleasure for Crunchy Chip, he continued to moan loudly. Moments soon after RedVelvet stroked his c0ck, he felt it release and it had gotten onto velvets chest and face. RedVelvet didn't seem to angry about it though. RedVelvet wasn't finished yet. He continued to pound Crunchy Chip. Crunchy Chip moaned more. RedVelvet kept pounding, not stopping. Crunchy Chip couldn't stop moaning and rolling his eyes in pleasure.
"I-I'm close-!" RedVelvet said as he continued to pound. RedVelvet then stopped. Crunchy Chip felt his insides be filled with warm fluids.
"Heh.. how was that wolfy?" RedVelvet said pulling his c0ck out letting the liquid drip from his c0ck and onto the ground.
Crunchy didn't respond all he did was breath heavily.
RedVelvet then lifted crunchy chips tired body and kissed his neck and up and on his cheek.
RedVelvet then gotten his clothes on and helped crunchy chip get his clothes back on.
RedVelvet knew he would have help crunchy chip walk as his legs were most likely like jelly. So RedVelvet picked up crunchy chip and left the narrow path and back out to where every cookie else was, surprisingly the cake hounds and cream wolves were still playing with one another.
"Hounds! Time to head home!" RedVelvet called out to his hounds. His hounds then gathered round and so did the cream wolves seeing crunchy chip asleep in RedVelvets arms.  "Follow me pups" He said as he made his way back to RedVelvets place. He sent the cake hounds and cream wolves off to play somewhere, while he and crunchy chip laid down in RedVelvets bed. RedVelvet snuggled crunchy chip, while crunchy chip hugged him back loving the comfort. RedVelvet kissed crunchy chips forehead before falling asleep with crunchy chip in his arms.

<3
(DONE 😇UHM I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT-
OK BYEEE)
Words: 1232