Chapter 30 - Quater Moon (End?)

There are multiple timelines where our mistakes never came to be...some people would use that timeline to ensure their survival...

Club Nova Kitchen: 2:00pm
Jiro POV

Just another afternoon at the club house, with summer rolling around the corner, many switch to short sleeves. One such afternoon saw Esora trying her hand at cooking.

Esora: Looking good!

Jiro: If you say so...

Esora: Why the long face?

Jiro: I mean, that's a lot of smoke your making...

Esora: It's normal when making flambé.

Jiro: Your new to cooking. So why not cook something simple like scrambled eggs?

Esora: Because if I can master this, I can cook all foods.

Jiro: Uhh, Esora? It's getting...

......BOOOOOM!!!

In a instant, the very frying pan that held the flambé, exploded leaving both Jiro and Esora coughing smoke.

Jiro: Esora....

Esora: Okay, I didn't know it can explode.

Jiro: It shouldn't.

Miyu: There is a lot of smoke in here...

Esora: Hi Miyu-chan! Jiro is helping me to learn how to cook!

Jiro: Yep...want some flambé?

Miyu: I'll pass thank you. By the way Darling, the phone in your office was ringing for the past 10 minutes.

Jiro: I'll see what they need.

Esora: Come on Miyu-chan, have a bite!

Miyu: I will pass thank you.

Club Office

As I reached for the phone and answered the call, I was met by a familier voice which always left a bad taste in my mouth.

Himegami: DJ Noir...

Jiro: What the hell do you want?

Himegami: Before you hang up the phone, listen to what I have to say...

Jiro: Why should I listen to anything you say after the way you treated me?

Himegami: The message, should you choose to listen to it. Come to Nebula Productions with Photon Maiden tomorrow at 1:00pm sharp. *hangs up*

Jiro: .....might as well call Photon...

The next day...
Nebula Production Studio: 12:45pm

As we traversed the halls, we see many actors and actresses practice and preform music in sound rooms.

Towa: By the way Jiro, didn't you vow never to come back here?

Ibuki: Towa-chan.

Jiro: Well, life is full of unexpected turnouts...so here I am.

Noa: When you meet with the producer, will you two fight again?

Jiro: We might...

Saki: Hmm...

As we found the Producer's office, we entered the door with her waiting on the other side. With the dimmed lighting, Photon Maiden can sense the tension in the room.