The Girl Behind The Nerdy Glasses

Prologue

Cathy sighs looking around the classroom. The teachers question ringing thru her head "In writing how many persons can you write in"? Nobody raises there hand to the easy question because nobody here know the easy answer. They should of learned it in 6th and there in 11th now. Cathy raises her hand and the snickers follow soon after. Sure she is the school the school nerd. She wears huge bulky glasses and a school uniform from her old private school. Her sloppy brown hair is pulled up into a messy ponytail. Her mud brown eyes dont help much either.

"Yes Miss. Sinclair what is your answer" The class turns to be with mocking in there eye's. The 4 school players Nick , Matt , Dalton and of course Brendon. There eyes sparkle while there brains think of more ways to bully me after class.

"Well the answer is 1st , 2nd and 3rd person"She stares ahead refusing to look behind for the noises.

"Mrs.Roboto"Jennys sneers in her ear from behind her. Jenny holds Brendons hand. Her new boyfriend. She is popular. Blonde hair that never seems out of place. Brilliant blue eye's and perfectly white teeth. To top it off she also is head of the cheer team and also 2 year school president. oh and also rich ,even though not as rich as Cathy.

Behind her laughing erupts with robot noises thrown into the mix. Everybody here thinks she is just a walking talking robot without any feelings. But there wrong. She does have feelings.

The bell rings scaring her out of her fog. Gettin up Jenny shoves her back down.

"Move out of the way Miss. Roboto" SHe laughs and walks away with Brendon in hand whispering stuff to her. 'Disgusting' SHe thinks.

Grabing her bag she heads out of the room and toward her locker but gets slammed again by Nick. He smile's and starts beep booping.

"Ugh just stop' Cathy moves her side bangs out of her face and looks up at him hoping he will see her pain but all she see's in his eyes are pure hatred and mocking. 'Why do they hate me'.

Nick walks away leaving her alone once more. Opening her locker gently she takes a small step back keeping the locker crack open a little bit and letting the water balloons fall out onto the ground. ' Everyday it is now this constant torture'. Cathy looks around and see's Jenny and her two friends Ang, izzy and her twin chloe laughing and flicking her off. They stay and wait for some strange reason. Cathy finds this odd but doesnt see naything unusaul. Opening her locker a wave of color blurs her vision sending her onto the ground wet and humilated. The stuff in the bag was mayonise the one thing they knew she absoulutly despised. She feels a highheel penetrating her ribs and she coughs at the pain

The late bell rings and everyone scurrys off to class. Cathy wipes off her glasses and sit's up. normally she would be broken but no. Not today. Today is the beggining of a new her. An idea starts to form as she runs out of the school towards her mansion at the top of the hill. Her parents arent home so she goes upstairs and calls her hair salonist , Nail lady and wardrobe Man to come over.

After around 20 minutes the doorbells rings and they all jam inside the house.

They each set up there spots and Cathy walks over to the hair salonist.

"I would like you to give my brown hair layers and platinum blond highlights underneath," she leans back and thinks "Oh yes almost slipped my mind side bangs to".

She walks over to the nail lady. "I would like my nails to be in a simple french".

FInnaly over to the wadrober she looks at him hard. Now you have the thoughtest job. I want you to find me only hollister , abercrombie , tillys and pacsun clothes. i would like it to be perfect."

Stepng back she takes in everyones reaction. Confused she wonders whats wrong.

"Miss. Cathy you do know that your covered in a strange substance"? The wardrober says timidly.

"Oh yes um i will be right back let me just you know run upstairs and get cleaned up " They nod "And by the way call me....Holli". And with that Cathy goes to get ready. "Wow those people are gonna be very suprised when i turn everyone against them ". She smiles"Oh yes very suprised but of course they wont know its me ".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note ~ i hope you liked it and as awlays vote comment fan share spread .