Lean On Me |Mr.Wolf X Female Reader|

Warning (s): none

Word Count:

320

Blurb:

Y/N and Mr.Wolf are 'friends', you just joined the team and you're the only human, you and Wolf got along pretty well. All the team members ship you guys together, Mr.Wolf makes a plan to steal the diamond dolphin thingy, after getting caught and getting arrested, Y/N has a breakdown and Mr.Wolf is there to comfort her.

-

"This just in, The Bad Guys finally caught!" The news reporter yelled while the police chief threw Y/N into the van causing her to automatically land in Mr.Wolf's arms, Y/N blushed and sat in her seat next to him.

"So Wolf, what's the plan?" Snake asked with a raised brow and a hss came out since he was a snake after all.

"What are we gonna do...? What are we gonna do?!" Y/N panicked, her hands shaking excessively and sweat came down from her forehead, everyone in the gang knew that Y/N had an anxiety disorder and the littlest things, but this was extreme.

"Woah, Woah, Y/N calm down." Mr.Wolf says, placing a hand on her back and rubbing her up and down, her breathing was shaky and her hands were still shaking.

"Right... calm down... calm down," Y/N says trying to get her breathing right, Mr.Wolf pulled Y/N in for a hug, and without any hesitation, she hugged back.

"I'm here." He whispered in her ear which made her blush softly, Y/N broke the hug and smiled softly at Mr.Wolf.

"I know Wolf... I know.." Y/N says, patting Mr.Wolf on the head Wolf blushed hard and his tail began waging at an insanely fast pace.

"This is cute Wolf but we don't have time for romance," Snake says with a small smirk to his friend, Wolf blushed and pulled away from Y/N trying to stop his tail from waging.

"Romance? I'm not into romance," Wolf says straightening out his suit, Y/N leaned his head on Wolf's shoulder and closed her eyes. Wolf smiled softly as he continued hugging her