Commrades till death do us part

The sun was setting in a busy diner, a waitress placed two cups of coffee on the table. 'Thanks Rita' a blonde man with muscle stature winked at the waitress, she blushed smiling then tended to another table.

'Try asking for her number Brett' the woman then took a slurp of coffee 'There must be a reason why you come here often cause its can't be for the coffee' she spluttered. Rolling his eyes Brett shrugged.

'I'm just always busy Y/N, you know how hard it is to get involved with someone in our line of work, I hardly have time to even book the dentist' Brett was following the waitress with his eyes.

'It's almost time,does your ear piece work? Laura? Can you hear us?' Y/N was looking down into her coffee as to not draw attention to herself.

'I hear you guys, the coms work, so far all is going to plan, the men have arrived at their little warehouse and are preparing their vans for transport. One big guy has already opened a few crates to check'

'Thanks Laura, stay where you are and be our eyes in the sky' Brett added. Standing up Y/N leaves a 10 dollar bill on the table and checks her watch.

'Hurry, we can't park the motorcycles close, they ain't exactly stealthy for our mission so we need to start walking. It's just 1 block away, we'll manage' she gives Brett a big pat on the back and he stretches and gets up.

'We are so booking a fun weekend somewhere with us all after this mission. I have had enough of Hydra for at least a few weeks', he lets out a yawn and waves to Rita.' A cabin for the week and then we can go hiking, fishing'

'Let me stop you there, I am not spending free time on a lake waiting for fish to nibble and hiking isn't on the top of my list either' frowns Y/N.
Brett begins to laugh 'I'll bring plenty of booze for you too don't worry'

'Well why didn't you start it off with that,if there is booze then I'm in!' Y/N grinned and Brett rolled his eyes. They were about to turn a corner where the warehouse was, the city noises consumed their presence so being stealthy was easy.

'How is outside looking Laura?' whispered Y/N while Brett was on lookout for possible threats.

'All are inside, I don't have eyes on one he seemed to walk to the left side of the building on the phone. Not to trouble you but roughly 20 minutes and Rumlow should appear. Goodluck Y/N and Brett'

'I always need luck when teamed with her' Brett gave a smug smile to Y/N who mouthed "Fuck you"
Following the walls of the warehouse they slip through the side door and almost crawl towards two crates, crouching behind the crates they take a look around. Most of the men were chatting and showing funny videos on their phone, they headcounted five but they knew it should be six.
Signaling to her eyes and then pointing to the right door Laura carefully raised her gun and waited for Brett, nodding he quickly ran low to the ground and slipped through the door after 2 minutes the door slightly opened and Y/N could see Brett shaking his head so Y/N scanned the area and signaled that it was safe. A loud bang resonated through the warehouse.

'You idiot, that almost fell on my foot!' barked one of the henchmen.

'It didn't though so your fine' yapped another 'When is Rumlow gonna get here anyway? Waiting is not my forte'
Looking at their watches they know time is running out.

Glancing at Brett Y/N takes the USB out 'We need to hurry, cover me. The only door we haven't tried is that one on the left' she points using her head in the direction of a brown door with a small long window.

'Go, I got you' Brett takes a look around and signals for her to go. Running she stops as the door handle is suddenly pushed down. FUCK. Y/N hugged the wall and watched as the door slowly opened, closing her eyes she took a deep breath and held her gun up rushing to the door and pushing it open with such force that it knocked the other person down and possibly breaking his nose with the door. Quickly tapping 2 shots the man was dead, it was the man they couldn't find earlier so the headcount was now six again.