Chapter 5

Damiand's POV:

I walk across the halls to look at my beutiful, prettuest Girlfriend.

God, I love her so much! If something explains what being cute is, then the example would be her. When she smiles innocently clossing both her eyes, that would make any man fall for her.

Her love for peanuts, and her confused faces on math classes, which are so funny and cute would make anyone's day. And her beautiful mediumhperfect length pink hair and those big emarald green shiny eyes. Damnn those are the best to get lost into, to stare into, to fall into.

Everything about is just perfect! No man or woman can argue with that, they'll have to get past me for that. Gosh, she's my strength, my weakness and my everything.

It's been 5 months now, and the we have'nt told our parents yet. I dont really know why she hadn't yet, but my reasons?

My father, is the strictest person. He wants his family to be perfect. Just like he wants. A true Desmond excells in everyway and love had no space in it. If he sees me with a girl (of my dreams ofcourse.) Then he'd lose his mind and it would end up bad for probably both of us.

So it's the best to keep it away for as long as I can.

"Bossman! How are you doing?" I heard Emile.
"Hi guys." I greeted both my best friends.
"Your 6 months is almost up bossman." Ewan said.
"What 6 monts?" I asked entirely confused.
Both of them looked at each other in horror.
"Don't tell me, your really in love with that pink shrimp, bossman." Emile said. The next minute my hands were on his collar pulling him to my face.
"Watch your words Emile. She's my girlfriend." I said boiling in rage.

"Bossman, you made a bet to Hannah. Do you remember anything?" Ewan stated trying to get Emile off my grip.
And then everything hit like a meteor shower poking holes.
Hannah. The bet. 6 months. Anya. What did you get yourself into Damian?

------Flash back to 6 months back------

All of us are sitting at the park near the mall.
"So...Damian..what is this I hear about you looking at a pink haired chick?" Hannah asks.
"You mean the Forger?'' I asked.
"I dont know her name, I hear gossips that you like her, Damian. And I want those gone. I dont want any problem with what we have." She said.
"Bossman hates that shrimpy girl. And he can only like you and not anyone else. Dont fuss about it." Emile says slurping on his juice.

"What do you mean, 'can onky like you'? I can make any woman fall for me. I'm a Desmond afterall. Show them your money and she's with you." I said smirking proudly.
"Do you think, that's enough to make someone fall for you?" Hannah asks leaning on the desk.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"It takes more than that Damian. Not as easy as you think love. Girls are hard to understand and hard to make them fall for you....we I meant certain girls, not everyone." Hannah said...

"For example, of it was Jennifer your dating from our class, what you said would be possible, bossman. But when you date someone like....Anya Forger..she doesnt fall for your money and I'd say its impossible to understan a shrimpy girl like herself. Remember when she hit you one day and cried over it the next? Something like that." Ewan explain.

"I'd prove you wrong! I.can.make.any.woman.fall.for.me." I said.
"I'd very much like to see you try." Hannah said which a smug smirk on her face.
"I've already fallen for you. But if....I bet! You can't make the Anya kid fall for you! I BET!. '' she says turning my challenging side on.
"So it's a bet." I said lening on the table with a smirk.

"Lets say 6 months. You have 6 months to make her fall in LOVE with you. If you cannot, you treat us like a royalty, serve as our butler without any question. If you did make her fall in love with you...you choose what you want." Hannah says.
"I'll think about that later. It's a bet. I'm on." I said.
"Good luck, babe" She said before walking off with her PA.

"Bossman, dont fall in love with that Shrimpy, even by accident."Ewan says laughing.
"I would never fall in love with a low-life like her. I am a Desmond." I said.

-----END OF FLASHBACK. PRESENT-----

What happened is the opposite.

She made me fall hard for her. She made me fall in her beauty. I've fallen for her. And this bet? No! No! This isnt a bet. This is real.

"No..the bet..lets cut the bet off. I dont know..make this bet non-existant or something. Do something!!...I love her and I can't lose her over some bet. Do you understand?!" I yell at Emile frustatedly and stormed my way out.

I walked past the staircase. I was very mad at myself now. I feel like a  disappointment. What happens if, she finds out? Dammit. I dont want to lose what I have. I was so focused on my thoughts that I didnt see someone who was right in front of me. Both of us hit the ground with a thud.

"Ow." A familiar sweet voice heard.

"Anya..I'm so sorry..I didn't notice..Are you hurt?" I asked crawling to her.
"Nope. It's all good." She said before standing on her knees.
"I'm so sorry babe." I said as I pulled her into a hug.
"Hey..it's okay..but, you really seemed upset." She said.

"What?...no..nothing like that." I said nervouslely.
"Are you sure?" She asked looking concerned.
"I-I am. I'll see you layer yea?" I said, she nodded and I left. I couldn't even look at her now. The feeling of betrayal covered me.

I sat under the tree and sighed.

I really hope sje doesn't know about this...
Should I tell her the truth before unwanted problems occur? Or maybe not..I'm scared of losong her.

--------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guysssss
How are yall doing?

I almost hit 2.5k todayyyy

And I'm over the moooooooooonnnnn..

Thank y'all loadssss.

Love youuuuu❤❤