Finally Here...

My eyes fluttered open. Another dream. It kept coming back. This was the THIRD time I had the dream that Noah and I met. This time at a coffee shop. Before, it was a mall. The first one was way back when Noah cosplayed at Foxy; We had met at the Vandalia Recreational Center.

I rolled over to check the time; 3:30 AM. Only half an hour since I fell asleep from Jack. Dad must have turned it off when I fell asleep. I smiled and laughed a bit at the dream. I couldn't wait to meet them.

But my heart dropped to my stomach. My eyes suddenly filled with tears as my mind set to reality. Noah was far from here. It would be so many years before either one of us could afford a plane ride to Vegas or Ohio.

I missed Noah terribly. They were on hiatus for personal issues. I still had their number, which was all fine and dandy, but they still didn't text me very often. Sometimes it makes me worried... Even with all the times they've comforted me in my worst moments, it still wouldn't be the same if they were actually here with me. I couldn't date text Noah now. Over there in Vegas it would be midnight.

As I let the tears roll down my face and my body tremble, I watched the familiar Irish man yell and shout and make jokes at the characters of the game. I don't know how I fell asleep. I just did, despite all my panic attacks. Jack's voice faded out and my eyes finally pulled the curtains. I was knocked out, or as I like to say it, out cold.

I don't care what time I woke up. I don't care why I was awake. All I was concerned about was if Noah was ok. I immediately checked my phone, bedhead and pajamas and all to find a text. "Hey, text me as soon as you're awake." 20 minutes ago, Noah.

As my slight bloodshot eyes start to brighten with hope, I immediately reply; "What's going on?"

As my bedhead was tamed and my bird pajamas still hung loose for around 10 minutes, I get something interesting.

"A call?" I wonder aloud. "Why would Noah be calling me?" As I eagerly but questioningly press "Answer", I hear the familiar British voice. "Hey, dude!" I chirp, trying to sound cheerful.

"I need your opinion on something just real quick.." Noah sounded a little satisfactory, almost smug.

"What for?"

"What would you do if I was outside your house right now?"

My mouth froze. I didn't know what I would say. Would I be all excited? Would I cry? Would I show Noah everything? As I thought about it quite hard, I finally answered.

"Honestly," I said. "If that were to happen, I'd think of it as perfect timing..." Beep beep beep.

I looked at my phone in surprise. "And you just hang up on me?!" I exclaimed. "Well goodbye to you too, I guess." That's when I heard the doorbell ring, as my dog went crazy. Again.

I walked downstairs to open the door. Everyone had went somewhere, so I was completely home alone. Before I opened the door, I thought of a quick plan. If it was someone I didn't trust, slam the door right in their face or beat the crap out of them. As I opened the door, my eyes suddenly filled with the most joyous tears ever. Noah, my best friend for I don't even know how long, was standing right at my door.

I suddenly felt arms around me, Noah to be exact as I hugged them tightly for God knows how long. My mouth could barely form the right words to speak. All I could say was:

"You're finally here..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yeah. No sleep? You get this mushy-gushy crap xD I am sorry, but this has been in my mind for THE longest time. I had to get it out on paper.

Featuring my best online friend, NoahtheNightGuard . Really hope we can meet sometime in the future.