insecure ~ DL+CG

TW//ED
*Dua has opened up about her insecurities about her body but absolutely none of this is true and Dua is very beautiful the way she is*
Conan's pov

I'd been lying in bed for hours, waiting for my beloved, Dua, to come home. I heard footsteps outside of the bedroom... it's Dua!

"Duaaa!!!!" I said when she walked through the door.

"Hey." She said, looking down and flopping right onto the bed.

She sounded sad. She's always happy, or at least she's always laughing about something. Something was definitely not right. She got under the blankets and turned her back to me.

"Dua, is there something wrong?" I asked.

"I'm just tired. Goodnight... love you" She said with absolutely no emotion.

I wrapped my arms around her and she flinched.

"Babe what's wrong." I asked her before kissing her cheek.

"I said it's nothing"

Hmm. I'm not the best at comforting people but it's my girlfriend we're talking here. I love her.

"Why don't we talk about something." I said.

No answer. Not even an acknowledgment that I said that.

"You excited for Wednesday?" Wednesday is our 3 year anniversary.

Still nothing.

"Come on. We're gonna go to a 5 star restaurant."

My god.

"We'll eat the best food ever. After we can get ice cream because I know how much you love it."

"Conan, the reason I'm sad is because I am tired. I'm tired because I haven't eaten all day." Dua explained.

"Why haven't you eaten?!" I asked.

"Because. I shouldn't eat. I hate my body."

I gasped. "Dua. Are you crazy? You literally are so beautiful. I don't want to hear you talking anything bad about your body. You're perfect, okay?"

"No Conan. How can you date me when I look like this?!"

"The real question is how could I date someone so out of their mind?"

"I'm not! Look at me!"

"I'm looking at you right now. You have the most perfect body I've ever seen. I love you baby" I said, kissing her softly.

She looked up at me with the brightness look on her face. I knew I had changed her mind.

"I love you. I love you for making me feel comfortable in my own skin." She whispered.

Wow. Sometimes I wonder....

I love Dua. I know she's insecure but I wonder how long she's been doing this without me knowing. I've seen her fully naked a million times and I know how she feels when she doesn't have anything on her body. She always sounds nervous. She's beautiful.

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT HOW YOUR BODY LOOKS OR WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU!!!!!