Shoot i need my pan again

I'm all alone while Alexis goes on her freaking date without considering me. I need to get a boyfriend, maybe I need to stop reading so many books.

But, I know I never could do that. It's way to hard.
So, I pull out my iphone to stalk Cameron Dallas's Twitter and instagram. ( I think I have a problem ).
Then, I hear a pound at the door so I grab my pan and look through the peep hole, and see Allen standing there.
I'm very surprised I open to door and asked "what the fudge do you want??!!"

" Hey, hey babe wait with the pan. My brother locked me out of our dorm to go on a date with some girl so I just need somewhere to stay. So what do you say??"

"Why the heck you asking me. I'm sure you have plenty of friends."
I start to close the door just to intimidate him.
He pushes the door opren, and starts to beg.
I bite my lip trying to resist the urge to laugh, but the pressure is way to much.
So, I let out a big snort and tell him " okay okay get your grass off the ground and come in."
I point to my room and tell him I'm going to fudging bed.
....................
When i'm half way asleep I hear I loud thud and I automatically get the freak up thinking theres a burgular or murderer in my freaking dorm.
I walk out my room with a pan in my hand ready to fight.
Then, Allen jumps up from behind me scaring the fudging daylights out of me.
He laughs falling onto the floor then, I kick him to make him get up and ask him a very serious question that I had been wondering all day.
"Were you in my freaking dorm this morning?"
A blank look crosses his face like he doesn't know why I became so serious.
Then, he starts to think...
It takes him awhile before he says no.
I stare at him because his eyes are twinkling and he's getting on my dang nerves, so I kick him the heck out.
Shooing and hitting him with my pan till he left.
Once he's out I yell at him to not come back or I'll hit him even harder.
He laughs walking down the hallway then he disappeared.
I'm relieved so I let out a huge sigh, walk over to my phone seeing that I got a text.

Allen the bae:
Did you think I'd leave without putting my number in your phone.

Me:
Shut up!! And stop texting me.
Alex the bae:
Whatever u say sweetheart

Me:
Bite me!

Allen the bae:
Just tell me where.....

Me: bye grasshole

Allen the bae:
Bye
Just as I put my phone down
I get a text from Alexis.

Bestie foreve:
Can u please pick me up from a ally way on 8th street.

Me: wat the heck are u doing on a ally way

Bestie foreve: just come pick me up please Jameson

I knew it was serious when she called me Jameson.

Me: OK OK I'm on my way
.....
Thanks for reading I love you guys so much. You really support me.
Love gabby
Kiss kiss