will it get any better or?

~°yn's pov°~

We decided to leave early in the morning. So as dad asked no one should know I was here. Or the assumptions will start again.

I did, as dad asked.

when I reached to alexis, it wasn't how it should've been. Those posters, those irrelevant pictures of mine. How-w-w can someone do this to me-e?

The royal driver too had one coly of today's newspaper I took it away from him and

the headlines said,

PRINCESS YN OR PRINCESS SLUT?!
yes, she's princess yn. King Smith's youngest. she's good for nothing. I feel so guilty, thinking about the king the royal family look at each and every member of royal family and then, it's her.

THE DISGRACE TO THE ROYAL FAMILY.

(you're picture from the picnic spot)

(you and shawn talking but, only  his back was visible which stated that it was you and a "guy")

Tears rolled down again. People were banging at the car window. It just seemed like a worst nightmare. why is it always me?

Driver: princess-s-s it's fine. Don't cry-y-y.

Yn: ofcourse.

*Author's pov*

Yn reached to the castle. She was scared. But more than that was  how will she explain herself?

Yn walked in to the castle and saw no one.

Yn: d-d-dad?

no one responded.
she reached to the king's room. she knocked at the room door.

King smith: in!

Yn: dad-d-d I'm sorr-

King: you're what! Sorry?? Any kind of explanation you've miss yn!? Crushed my whole reputation!!  Why are you even alive!! It would've been better if you died rather than your mom!!!

Yn: i-

King: never ever show that face if yours to me!! NEVER!! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND NEVER COME BACK. GO!

Yn: sure dad.

She cried again and again. The words said by her dad would repeat in her mind,  "it was better if you died"
why would dad even say that yn thought.

God, why it always happens to me?
will it get any better or it will just end with me.

She cried and slept. On the floor itself
Jessi neither hwasa came. She really missed them.

*Jeon's castle*

Jungkook: Haha- the truth is out now, fucking whore she's look mom the way "your princess" is dressed. Hanging out with other guys that too at night. Now these types of girls only blame if something bad happens to them-

Queen jeon: stop will you? Mr jeon see what he's saying about her,

King jeon: he's not lying though.

Queen: so? is she not someone's daughter? someone's sister! you jeon jungkook will you like if someone says anything like this to your sister ju-

Jungkook: fine!! cut the crap now. my ears will bleed!!
*he walked away*

Smith sisters were there. They didn't even defend their sister. Their little sister. They just pretended that nothing happened.

The other princes were sad. Not like their brother. They all knew something wasn't right in all of this. But, they can't say anything.

1.09 am

Yn was awake again.  Looking at the stars wondering which one of them is her mom. She really missed her.

That's when she heard a voice from the window. And the window opened. And there was someone.

That certainly someone came in, and said.

Someone: princess, King Dru, my dad want me to  bring you to our castle. I hope you don-

Yn: ok,then.

Someone: what-t-t? you agreed! fine then, by the way I'm prince Justin. 

Then he took yn with him to-

THE SOUL, kingdom
**************************************
this was definitely a short ch but I'll update often don't worry guys. And I'll make sure you're safe in the story. lmao.
Author🧿