Chapter Four: Now What? (Zoe)

"Manectric! NO!" I yelled, but only knowing it was no use. But I paused. My bond is stronger with Manectric than any other of my pokemon... I had received him as a Electrike when I was four. Maybe...

"Manectric!" I shouted. "Stop and use Attract again! We have to get this down!"

Manectric turned his head to look at me. He kept blinking and shaking his head.

It wasn't his anger at his move not working. He was confused! He was confused attract was not working in his amazing form, and confused that it isn't working now, because it has never failed!

Manectric tried to slow down, put then he screeched and sped up and started to dash again. I sighed.
"Ampharos stop him!"
Ampharos stretched her hands out in front of her as they started to spark with electricity.

Manectric took no notice and kept running. Once he touched Ampharos's hands though, Ampharos grabbed him and lifted him up to eye contact.

"Manectric MANE Manectric!" Manectric squirmed and scraped and bit at Ampharos.

I clenched my teeth. "Do it. We have no other choice."

Ampharos nodded. Her eyes glowed purple before a swirling black face appeared in front of her.

Manectric yelped and jumped out of Ampharos's hands. He quickly shook his head and growled.

"What?"

I was stunned. He would have gotten over the dumb attract problem by now!

So he wasn't confused!

But what was it?

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize that Manectric was using dig.

"Manectric STOP!" I screamed. Ampharos had went a little crazy, but this was RIDICULOUS.
"Get out of that dang hole and use tackle! We gotta start with the basics!"

But he didn't listen. He popped up right behind Ampharos, jumped, and hit Ampharos on the top of the head with an electro ball.

Ampharos fell down, not unconscious, but stunned. Manectric used dig and popped up in his original spot.

I was MAD.

I have to do the trust test. It was my last string of hope that Manectric knows me.

I walked up to the center of the field, right in front of Ampharos and protectively spread out my arms. "I won't let you do this Manectric." I sputtered. "Just calm down."

Manectric screeched and sped at me in a volt tackle. It hit me head on, and I flew back into Ampharos.

I winced as I got back up and returned to my protective position.

Manectric let out an menacing howl and ran at me with a fury swipes-thunder punch combo.

It hit me one- two- three- FOUR times. I held my position.

"Manectric..." I whispered.

Manectric growled. His eyes were glowing black, I realized with horror.

He started to spark, and a great thunder bolt hit the top of my head.

"I'm sorry, but Manectric can't hear you anymore." A voice cackled.

Black spots danced in my eyes before I blacked out.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Heyyyyy

So, how'd you like the chapter? Sorry it's a little short, filler chapter 😁😁😁

Sooo

Yay
Or
Nay?

Your support helps!

And I just want to let yall know that I have a pokemon AUCTION book too! Check it out!

Anyways, vote, comment!

TELL ME WHAT YA THINK!

Keep in touch 😊