𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘠𝘰𝘶

Hello!

Dear Diary has come to an end >:)

Thank you to everyone who read this book, it's shit but they still finished it and read it🤧 naur i love y'all

And to those who waited for an update when i said that the last chapter wasn't really the ending, im so sorry but i lost motivation (as usual😔) and can't continue writing and this book.

I am also sorry for not making Sun and Yuji a couple but it will just make no sense if Sunoo also likes Yuji back like- i mean he can't just like her back because she caught his attention and he suddenly just grew interested in her, too cliché, and i want to make a fanfic that shows how both of the protagonists fell inlove, and how they fell inlove slowly not so fast. I'm also pretty sure that i'm only able to do that in the future.

anyways thank you again for reading this book, i appreciate it so so much! i mean- it's just so- argh I can't explain how im happy seeing 96 reads and 43 votes. I know some might say "it's just a little amounts of reads and votes compared to other fanfics other there,"  but i don't really care lol, it's already too much for me.

Again, THANK YOU very much for reading it, i kinda hate this but at the same time im proud it but it's just a little bit.

I'm so suprised everytime i see a notif in my inbox saying that someone have voted and put this book in their reading list. I'm just so grateful for y'all.

Stream Tamed-dashed japanese version MV, btw.

That's all have a great day everyone! Always stay safe and healthy :)

This is Pretty_Sunooluvs, Byebye everyone!!! ♡