Chapter One

"C'mon Philip, one more time."

The coach said as he looked at the boy he was talking to. Tall, blonde, blue eyed and dressed in a white t-shirt with some pink shorts.

"Sure, coach."

Philip answered politely as he started a one more set with his practice opponent. The set lasted for more than half an hour or so, and when it was finally over Philip went straight into the shower. The big Rossfett Tennis Cup is just a few weeks away and he still needs a sponsor if he wants to participate. Today he has an interview, wich would be nice, if it wasn't with the Hong family. The head of the family, Mr. Hong, is his dad's rival since their school days. His father owns a clothes brand, while Mr. Hong owns one of the biggest betting shops brand. They are big rivals since his father's brand is focused mostly on sport clothes and athletes, so the two always fought about who will sponsor young and promising athletes. It was always who has contracts with more big names in the sport industry, and it was getting annoying. So when Philip was asked who he wants his sponsor to be, he choose the Hong Betting House (shortly HBH). After a long warm shower Philip got out and went back to the locker room, with just a towel wrapped around him. He put on his underwear when the door opened. The boy quickly looked at the door and saw a familiar figure standing at the entrance. It was Tom, a rugby player that had a contract with his father's brand.

"Oh gosh Tom, you scared me for a moment."

Philip said with a smile as boy walked closer to him.

"Really? Did I?"

Tom asked in a flirty tone as his hands made their way to Philip's waist.

"I'm not in the mood."

Philip replied quickly, moving the boy's hands from himself. He then turned around and stated putting some dark blue pants on.

"Oh c'mon. You're never in the mood. I'm getting sick of it."

Tom stated in a frustrated tone as Philip turned his head towards him.

"Excuse me?"

He said.

"You heard me. No one is going to wait for you forever. You turn me down one more time, and you can forget about us."

Tom replied with an even more frustrated and a bit offended tone. He stood up and went to the door.

"And don't talk back to me like that."

He added.

"Whatever."

Philip mumbled as Tom opened the door.

"Would you repeat that for me?"

"I said whatever. Close the door when you leave."

Philip defended what he said as Tom did so. But what was the point. What was the point if he is going to come back to him in a day or two? There's not a lot of options if you're gay and it's the 1995, you know? And compared to the other guys, Tom was decent. But Philip had greater things to worry about. Like his interview. He put on a white shirt and a dark blue tie with a jacket of the same color. A black watch on his right hand, with his father's brand logo on it. A bat with an X instead of his left eye. Stond clothes, was written under it. He was now ready to go. When he left his club's building his driver was waiting for him. Philip got in the car and smiled at the driver.

"Good afternoon, Jack."

He said as the older driver smiled back.

"Hey, kid. Was the practice alright?"

The driver asked as Philip nodded.

"You're driving me to the interview now."

Philip added as driver's smile quickly faded away. He just started the car and drove, in silence. That was unusual.