02

Astrid turned the corner her eyes meeting with the sign that read, 'Central Park". She smiled taking a step through the archways and walking down the path. The tall red and orange trees looming above her dropped their leaves every so often. It was peaceful, the only sounds heard were the small murmuring of people around, birds chirping above her, and the leaves crunching beneath her feet. It's almost as if everything in life were perfect. A cardinal flew by in front of her singing her favorite song and landing on a lower branch. Astrid followed it and held out her hand, the cardinal happily jumped down onto her and chirped. 

"Perfect day, hm?" She said to it, the bird chirping in response making her laugh.

"Are you a bird whisperer or something?" A girl asked from behind her. Astrid turned her head her eyes meeting the brown ones of the girls. 

"Im sorry?" Astrid asked. 

"Its just, I was trying to sketch that one when he-"

"She" Astrid corrected. The girl's brows furrowed slightly but continued.

"Anyways, she flew away to you. Whats your secret? How is she so still?"

"No idea" Astrid lied, "You can finish your sketch now if you want." The girl smiled and pulled out her pencil. She studied the bird and drew a few lines on her sketchpad, switching her gaze from the bird to the paper.

"And..done" She flipped the book around to show a very accurate picture of the cardinal in her hand.

"Oh wow thats amazing!" The bird chirped as if in agreement.

"Thanks.."

"Astrid"

"Dixie" 

                                                           •••

     Ashley sat outside the coffee shop continuously stirring her drink with the coffee straw. She looked up as someone approached the shop smiling at the brunette who walked by.

"Olivia!" She called waving to her friend. Olivia turned immediately smiling when her eyes met her friends.

 "Hey," She said pulling out the chair across from her. She sat herself down while the door to the shop opened behind her quickly letting out a warm blast of air. Ashley looked behind her friend to the group of three stepping out of the shop. She raised her eyebrows at Millan and he shook his head. "Playing cupid again?" Olivia asked as Ashley sank into the back of the chair.

"I guess" She shrugged.

"You should use your matchmaking skills on me," Olivia said while her friend scoffed.

"Thats like asking me to find you a unicorn" The two both began laughing, the others around them turning around to face them but they didn't care.

"That. Was terrible" Olivia finally said gaining control over her laughter. Ashley sighed deeply and hummed in agreement. Before the girls both looked up at the same moment both made eye contact and began laughing again. 

                                                          •••

     The door slid open shining light inside the dimly lit room. Oliver stepped inside the darkness soon overcoming the light from the door as it closed behind him.

"Amora?" He called walking around the table in the middle of the room. He rounded the corner as the top of the table lit up. A picture of security footage showing him inside the tower.

"I can't believe you" Oliver stopped in the middle looking up at the dark ceiling. The blonde sat down in a chair pinching the bridge of her nose. 

"Look Amora, I saw an opportunity and I took it, whats the big deal?" Oliver asked her. Amora slammed her hand on the table and looked up and the brunette,

"What's the big deal? You're recklessness almost ruined this whole plan we have going on!" She sunk back into the chair letting the darkness of the room cover her. "You were supposed to get bagels, not sneak into the Avengers Tower!" She yelled. Oliver exhaled harshly in frustration sitting down in the seat across from Amora. He threw the bag of bagels into the middle of the table.

 "Don't you at least want to know what I found out?"

                              ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Hey bunnies bunnies, sorry this ones a bit shorter. If I missed you character or got something wrong about them please tell me so im able to fix it for you. Thanks so much, Love you 3k <3  ~Nyx