The guilt in his soul

Ananya's POV
It's the second day of college and I am already running late.
Let me just call girls and ask them if we are going together or individual.

ON CALL
Ann: Heyo guys where are you all?
Sue: We all are down come down
Palak: Jaldi aa annie
Ann; Ok ok baba coming

They all reach college.

Shanaya: Lets go to the canteen area
Palak: Yup perfect

They all go to the canteen area. All the girls sat meanwhile Ananya went to order for them.
On her way to the table, she slipped in Muddy water. This time there was no one to save her, not even Kartik, Kartik himself pushed ananya in muddy water as a sort of revenge. Ananya falls and hurts her tailbone. Ananya heard a laughing voice behind her, it was none other than kartik!

K: aww ananya you weren't able to save yourself this time? You spilled coffee on me, NO?!(he laughs again)
Everyone laughs at her.

A tear rolled down Ananya's eye. It wasn't because she was weak but because of her part. Her toxic Past. Ananya had a flashback of it that left her teary eyed.
Kartik noticed her tear stained face and stopped laughing at once. He shouted at people who was laughing to shut up.
Kartik: U-um wh-what hap-happened?
He lifted his hand towards her but she refused, Shanaya came running to help ananya and picks her up. Ananya's clothes were all covered in mud. All ruined. 
Her girls gang was approached by a beautiful girl 
???: Hey your clothes are all covered in mud.
Ananya(shouting): I know!
???: Oh no I never meant to taunt you but if you feel like changing I have an extra pair of clothes. Would you like them?
Ananya: Omg i am so sorry for shouting at you! And yes can you please give your extra pair?
???(handing Ananya a mini bag): There you go!
Ananya: Thank you sooo much! Btw what is your name?
???: Oh ya I forgot to introduce myself I am Sonam. Sonam Kapoor.
Ananya: Hi sonam i am Ananya, thank you for helping me. I will return you your clothes tomorrow.
Sonam: Your welcome Ananya
Ananya: Hey by the way , would you like to join me and my friends? If you are alone here? We'd love to have you.
Sonam: It is actually me and my bestfriend. If she can join too....
Ananya: We'd love to have her too. Where is she?What is her name?
Sonam(calling her bestfriend): Deepiii, come here.
???: What happened, Sonam?
Sonam: Deepi, meet her. She is Ananya. Ananya she is Deepika Padukone.
Ananya: Omg hii deepika it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Ananya Panday and they are my friends. Would you and sonam like to join us?
Deepika: Sure, that'll be amazing.

KARTIK'S POV

Oh damn wth did I do?How can I disrespect any girl like that? Like I know she is ananya damn annoying but sweet too. Wait Ananya and sweet ? NO but still My arrogance made me do this! I need to apologize to her. I need to earn forgiveness. She looked so sad and upset with tears in her eyes. I was feeling guilty and wanted to kill that person who did this to her but after all that person was me!

Girls POV

Sonam: But how did you get covered in mud?
Ananya explains her the whole incident still upset. Sonam and Deepika shocked.
Sonam: Oh god he is such a , such a Bastard!
Deepika: I thought he was sweet but i was hell wrong, but what can we expect from an arrogant man like him.
They all helped calm Ananya and recover her from this incident.

Kartik was finding Ananya and founds her sitting on a bench in the garden and goes towards her.

K: Hey listen, I am extremely sorry for what happened. I am very very sorry. I thought i would be satisfied by this and would take my revenge , but now I am feeling very guilty. Please tell me what should I do to convince you; I will do anything you say!

Ananya leaves the place without even looking at him.

KARTIK'S POV
Oh god, she is not ready to budge. I said sorry so many times. Let her get lost now, i don't care. I won't say sorry again.

All the boys and girls knew about this incident.Ananya is ok now.
Kartik is still guilty but doesn't show it because of his ego.

At a corner of the college, on the way of Ananya's theatre class and Kartik's football class 
Again, Ananya and Kartik bumped into each other and both of them fell down.
Ananya down while Kartik on top of her.
There was an eye lock for 10 seconds. There was guilt in Kartik's eyes and Ananya saw that.
K: u-um
A: what? leave me, get up now!
Kartik didn't want to get up until he was forgiven but neither did he say sorry!
He nods his head as a sign of saying no.
A: what?why?
K: No nothing
Ananya pushes him and both of them gets up.
They both were facing the opposite side and not each other.
A:Btw it is ok.
K: huh? What?
A:It is ok what happened in canteen.
K:oh thank you
Ananya left for her class.
Kartik(mumbles to himself): She is beautiful and those eyes.
and he smiles

BOYS POV
Ishaan: Aese tujhey nahi karna chahiye tha yaar koki
Kartik: Bro I know
Dhairya: sorry bola?
Kartik: Yes I said sorry
Siddhant: Wait what you said sorry?
Kartik: Ha I said sorry, any problem?
Aryan: No but Kartik Aaryan saying sorry to a girl , umh umh
Ishaan: Yeh Ananya alag hai lagta hai, kartik doesn't even say sorry to even us!
Kartik: Shut up
Siddhant: Lo naam liya aur shaitaan hazir
Aryan: Nahi bey shaitan mat bol
Kartik(mumbling to himself): Ananya is too pretty!
Dhairya: kya? kya bola aapne Kartik saab?!
Kartik: No not-nothing 
dhairya: dont lie Koki, we all know you stammer whenever you are in stress or you are lying

The girls come and sit near the boys
Palak: hey guysss
All: Hi
Dhairya: We are really sorry Ananya for Kartik's behavior 
kartik gives a look to Dhairya
Ananya: Its ok..... I have already forgiven him
Siddhant: So since we all are good friends now..... What about a sleepover at my farmhouse?
Ishaan: that is a good idea
Shanaya: Yes Amazing
Ananya: Um ok
All agrees too
Siddhant: So I'll just make a group chat and there I will send the address
Ishaan: But when?
Siddhant: Maybe we can leave on Saturday morning? Since the farmhouse is in Lonavala
All agree
Siddhant: Tu aaraha hai na, Kartik?
Kartik: No I am not coming to any sleepover
Ishaan: Chal na yaar
everybody tries to convince him
Aryan(whispers in Kartik's ear): Ananya is also coming
Kartik hits Aryan with his elbow and then agrees after sometime.

College Day ends here.