You're perfect the way you are

(Y/N's pov)

So I sat down in biology, me, Steve, Tommy, Carol, Nancy and Barbara were working on a project about the human body. "Excuse me sir I'm not working with Y/N she's a dork!" moaned Carol. "Shut up Carol for once in your damn life who said I wanted to work with you in the first place?!" I shouted to Carol. The teacher looked shocked and the class laughed "your actually funny Y/N I don't know why I underestimated you." Tommy said looking impressed. Carol picked up her bag, scoffed and left. "You're still a dork Y/N okay?" Steve Harrington said loudly. I smirked and replied "didnt say i wasn't did I Harrington?" The bell rings and I go to the girls bathroom

(Steve's pov)

At break I tried speaking to Y/N but she ignored me so I walked to my car and sat on the hood. "She ghosted u again Steve what do you even see in her she's a nerd" laughed Tommy. I ignored Tommy and I went to find Y/N, I saw her playing basketball in the gym with a tall blonde girl who could be Y/N's cousin. "Y/N!" I shouted to get her attention, she stopped and walked over to me. "Whats up Steve? Do you need help with something?" She asked politely, "why did you ignore me earlier I was worried sick about you Y/N Henderson!" I said looking upset

(Y/N's pov)

"I thought you were going to talk shit about me like everyone else bare in mind you're the king of Hawkins high after all.." I said nervously. He pulled me closed and kissed me, I kissed back but I was in shock. "If I hated you I wouldn't have kissed you would I?" He asked smirking and I blushed. I hugged him tightly, "I love you Steve I didn't say anything around Tommy because he would tell his annoying bratty girlfriend and she would tell you and I'm scared you hate me like everyone else does and I dont blame you if you do I'm a nerd and I freak!" I said upsetly. "Why would I hate you Y/N you're the girl I stare at in class, I love you too Y/N will you be my girlfriend? He asked me quietly. "OF COURSE I WILL I might've liked you since second grade" I shouted in excitement. The bell rang and we went to the changing rooms to get ready for basketball club. I waited kn my cousin to finish getting ready "I'll meet you in the hall Ellie" I groaned. I walk towards the gym looking at my feet but I accidentally bumped into someone "watch it Y/N" the boy got startled. I look up and see Steve standing with Tommy and Carol, "Yeah watch it nerd" laughed Tommy. "Shut up Tommy" shouted Steve. As I walked away from Tommy, Carol and Stevei decided to go home early but Steve ran after me "Princess wait do you want me to drop you home?" Steve asked me sounding worried. "Yes please" I replied with a sad look. We got in his car and he grabbed my hand, I blushed and put on my seat belt.

(Steve's pov)

"Oi Y/N you good?" I asked her. She is never this quiet something is up I thought to myself. "Yeah.... no I'm not Tommy and Carol are assholes" she said as she started to cry, I pulled over, got out the car, lifted her out and hugged her tightly. "Please don't cry beautiful they are pricks you shouldn't cry over okay?" I said as I was wiping her tears away. She hugged me back "could I stay at yours tonight Stevie?" She asked me nervously. "Yes of course you can, you can stay anytime you want!" I shouted with joy. She got back in the car and I drove her to her house so she could get stuff for tomorrow. "Your prefect the way you are princess don't let anyone bring you down" I mumbled and she giggles "I wont"

                              (Y/N's pov)

Me and Steve walked in my house, "MOM Y/N HAS A BOY OVER!" Dustin shouted. "Shut up I'm staying at his and tell momma that okay if you do I will do your stupid dungeons and dragons campaign" I said with anger. We went upstairs to get my clothes, toothbrush, hairbrush, book, hair tie and glasses. I kissed Steve on the cheek, "I love you" me and Steve said at the same time. He chuckled and I giggled, we go back to Steve's car "bye Dusty, momma and my beautiful cats I laughed.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 805