Part 1

(This is part of the book is just what actually happened in the show with some little extra details but after this part I will go into what I thought should of happened with Finn, Amy and Siobhan. Doing. The book from Siobhan perspective. If you don't know what happening I advise you to watch season 5 episode 11 + to get an idea. This is also my first ever book so in the comments please tell me how I can improve it. They may be a few typos and not the correct format for a book but hope you enjoy).

(Setting: Waterloo road high school
playground. Siobhan is looking for Amy and catches the eye of a very fit guy).

"Hiya" said a very fit voice from behind.
I turn around to see someone who is unrecognisable.
'He must be new' I thought.
"Are you talking to me" I said in a light hearted tone.
"Course. Finn. Finn Sharkey. Got kicked out of my old school" he said with a smirk on his face.
"So your one of the bad ones. Best stay away from you.   Amy. Where were you?" I said giggling.
"Are all the girls in this school fit," Finn said looking me and Amy up and down.
"Gonna introduce yourself or what" Amy said
"Finn. Sharkey. Pleasure to meet you" Finn said in a sarcastic posh way
"We will see you later Finn. We've got to gossip" I said walking off linking arms with Amy.
"Hopefully talking about how fit I am"
Finn shouted at as.
'He wishes' I thought
"Isn't he fit. I would definitely shag that any day" Amy said
"Yea but he got excluded f from his old school. You don't want to get in anymore trouble" I said worried
"We'll I won't. And that just means nobody will touch him. No competition." Amy said giddy and smiling.
"What makes you say that. I didn't say he wasn't fit" I said annoyed
"We'll you know.. you go for the quiet types. I go for the loud ones, the bad boys" Amy said
I gave her a look and walked off. For some reason those words annoyed me. 'I stick to the quiet boys' what is that supposed to mean. That I am not fun.That I don't like adventure.

(Change scene to them going on a school trip. Finn, Amy, Siobhan and Josh all going to sit on the back row).

"Which one of you ladies are going to be lucky enough to sit next me" Finn said sat down next to Josh with his legs wide open and sat slouched.
"Don't worry Amy I will do the honours. Don't want you getting in anymore trouble" I said with a massive grin on my face.
Amy rolled her eyes at me and left one seat between us. How petty can she. The whole bus journey was just me and Finn flirting our asses off while Josh and Amy had to watch. He was fit. I had to prove to Amy that I like an adventure and don't always play it safe.

(Change to the farm when they all find a secret room and are about to climb up a ladder)

Josh started climbing this random ladder he found so Amy follows him. When she was nearly up she shouted, "Finn come who here I want to show you something".

"I am coming just give me one sec" Finn shouts back.
I start waking to go up the ladder and then Finn grabbed my hand and leaned me against a massive stack of hay and then he pressed his lips against mine. Of course I kissed back but then I realised what was happening and quietly scream at him saying, "What was that for"
"Are you gonna stop me or..."
And then he kissed me again. I carried on kissing him back. He was such a good kisser. We were mid making out when, "Siobhan what do you think your doing. He is mine not yours"
"I'll kiss who ever I want Amy. If that happens to be the man you want then so
be it"
And on that she pulled and hair and we got in a scrap. We were kicking each other. Pulling hair. Rolling around on the floor when,
"Girls get off each other this instance," Miss scream.
We both got off each other and the whole trip was cancelled for the rest off the day. When we're walking off the coach Finn coming running up to us and says
"don't worry ladies there's plenty of me to go around"

This wasn't over. I was going to go and get Finn sharkey if it was the last thing I did.