| Revenge | Sonic x Mario

The songs gonna set the mood yall.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Hey Mario, guess what?" Mario turned over at his lover, hearing his sweet voice. "I just broke my speed record! Isn't that just amazing?"

"Oh, that's wonderful, Sonic! I just knew you could do it!"

Seeing Sonic burst with excitement like this was always a joy to Mario. Especially on days like these, where the breeze was blowing just slightly making the grass dance. While white, fluffy clouds drifted across the clear, blue sky. Chirping birds were heard, and a small animal would come and go.

Mario pulled in Sonic for a kiss, and they embraced, Sonic on the verge of tears because he was just so happy.

Sonic pulled away laughing, while Mario admired him with utmost respect and love. It was absolutely perfect. Nothing could compare to this seemingly magic day.

. . .

Mario put the picture down, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

The picture shown what was one of Mario and Sonics most precious memories. Sonic had been trying for months to beat his speed record, and he finally did it.

That night was one to celebrate, of course. A nice candlelit dinner was appropriate, followed by a night filled with passion.

But their happiness was cut short.

It's been a year since Amy finally fulfilled one of her violent threats, always filled with obvious jealousy. Sonic being a fruity pebble all this time was too much for Amy to bear. She just didn't understand.

All she knew was that if she couldn't have him, no one else could. Ever.

Mario had came home early that day, wanting to surprise Sonic, even buying flowers for his beloved.

He just didn't come home early enough it seems.

Mario stood in the middle of the living room. The flowers were long forgotten, for all he could think about was the horrific scene layed out in front of him.

Seeing Sonic on the floor, blood pooling around him, his eyes as lifeless as a dolls, Mario just couldn't believe it. He can't believe it.

Amy hovered over Sonic, hammer in hand, and Mario could never forget those haunting words that came out of that wicked hags mouth.

"Sorry Mario, looks like your fruity pebble got a little soggy. My bad, really."

Amy practically spat those words at him, seemingly enjoying the dread written all over Mario's face.

Filled with rage and despair, Mario lunged at Amy, but she unfortunately got away by hopping out the window and into a helicopter driven by Princess Peach. Mario always knew she was a little shit. Her bedussy stank anyways, and he never liked fish to begin with.

Mario never did report Amy to the police. There was no need. For Mario wanted to find her for himself. He will find her. Revenge for his darling was all he could think about.

He could never hear Sonic's serene voice, could never look into his shining emerald orbs.

Stroking his striking blue and white fur was no longer an option. Gone were their nights of passion, as well as the peaceful moments he always looked forward to after a long day at work.

Mario didn't deserve this, and neither did Sonic. Especially not Sonic. All this because of Amy.

Amy...

Amy will pay.

Mario will make sure of it.

He'll make sure she suffers one thousand times more than she made Sonic.

Seeing her taste her own venom would fill him with absolute satisfaction.

Amy left Mario with no choice. He has to do it. How could he not? Especially after making Sonic leave behind a frog named Ted. How sinister and evil.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

If u read this ur cool and ur curtains won't get eaten 😻😻🔥

Stan Ted 🐸