3. birthday boy

oh god.
you're gonna be 15, my baby is gonna be 15 tomorrow. my big baby, my birthday boy. i wish nothing but happiness for him.
i may be 4 months older, but i feel so protected by you. honestly.

i bought you a teddy bear, with a baby blanket, a sippy cup, and a little tshirt. because i know what you and i, what we both want. then i also got you a birthday card, obviously with a bear on it. i also got us a picture with a picture frame i'm decorating. and batman gummies and a cringy gift bag with a koala on it. and lastly a stitch shirt. hopefully i can go to foodmaxx soon to buy you pororo things, i got you you're favorite ramen.

i may not be at your birthday dinner since your mom doesn't like me, but this weekend i'll get to see you and gift you your late birthday gifts. i'll give you the biggest hug, and sweetest kiss just for you baby. a late birthday kiss.

i'm so in love, god. i'm so in love with you baby. i'm in love with everything you do and for who you are as a person. i'm in love with you fully, sweetly. sometimes, i just can't believe your mine. all mine.

you're mine, birthday boy. i hope you have a good 15th birthday baby, first day to be 15 <3

update: todays ur birthday  ❤️🫶🏼
my big baby is 15, gosh. i can't wait to give you your gifts soon mi amorcito, tan chulo que eres. ugh i wanna baby him sm rn.
to my birthday boy, i love you.