Chp. 6 " The Other Couple"

Somewhere far away from Alana and Landon, there was another couple who did not like Alana and Landon, mostly because Alana was dating a human. It was Sam the Werewolf and Summer the Vampire. But before they were together, Sam was a chill guy until he met Summer. He started being aggressive and mean toward others.

" Alana must be really stupid of dating a human." Summer said.
" Yeah I guess your right." Sam said.

Summer was bragging about Alana while putting on makeup.

" She doesn't even wear makeup. She may be a vampire but she sure doesn't act like it." Summer said.
" Summer not everyone wears makeup every day of their lives." Sam said.

Summer looked at him with anger in her eyes.

" what's that supposed to mean?" She asked viciously.
"Um nothing!" Sam said immediately.
" good. Now go do something useful please. " Summer said.

He huffed and walked out the room.

Summer kept thinking about Alana being with Landon.

" She can't be with that human. She's a vampire. Like...me. The only way for them to be together is if Landon were to be a Vampire. Well if she can't turn him into a vampire. Then.....another vampire will. " She said darkly while smiling.