Smut-shot 1

Bottombur
There is no rape or anything weird.
---

Wilbur gazed upon the stage, lights decorating it with such beautiful hues. They had been congratulating student with prizes for wonderful behavior, he smiled as Quackity was called up. He always had a small crush on Quackity, he couldn't understand if it was his confidence or his attitude, yet it always destroyed him. He wanted Quackity to kiss him until he couldn't breathe, he wanted his hands groping his fucking ass. It's dirty, yet he wanted it. He hated those thoughts, they always turned him on, and he felt disgusting when the thoughts occurred.

Walling down the stage steps was Quackity, he smiled at Wilbur noticing a empty seat near him. He took the spot gladly, Wilbur's face heat up. Fucking hell Quackity, not now. Wilbur attempting to hide the bulge in his pants smiled back, sweating, sweating a lot. Quackity giggled at Wilbur, focusing back on the stage. Fucking torcher was the entire thing, dirty thoughts filled his mind Quackity fucking him primarily. And his bulge only grew to the point it was uncomfortable.

"Hey, Q, sorry could you move?" Wilbur said, not daring to look in his eyes as lust filled his own. Quackity nodded allowing access pass him, the process noticing Wilbur's pants. He blushed smirking slightly, maybe the rumours are true. And so he followed Wilbur to the bath room, much like a stalker. Wilbur entered a stall that had a busted lock, but he wasn't bothered. Everyone was in the stage room, and he was already dirty enough for jerking off in a mother fucking public rest room.

Wilbur quietly slid his pants down, along with his boxers. And began to massage his cock, it felt so fucking good. Slowly it grew harder, he pulled it out all the way. Moving his hand up, moving his fingers on the way. "Oh~... Fuck. Mmmm~" Wilbur let out, he silently shamed himself for that, he fucking prayed no one was here.

Quackity grinned, he knew Wilbur liked him, but not this much. He felt himself grow rather horny, yet he knew the right thing to do would is leave. But he felt compelled to do this, and so he opened the stall.

"Oh, Wilbur, I didn't think the rumours were true but- damn~ that's fucking hot baby." Wilbur heat up completely, this was worse than all the other fucking options. "Wilbur, we can change crush, to date can't we?"

"Oh my fucking god, yes I woul-" Wilbur was cut of by a kiss from Quackity. He was shoved against the wall, Quackity holding his hips, Wilbur moved his hand up to his neck so desperately. Quackity and Wilbur fought with tongues, Quackity's winning. He slurped Wilbur saliva up, licking the sides of his mouth. Quackity shifted his hand to massage Wilbur's cock slowly. Wilbur moaned at the sudden movement it muffled by the kiss.

"Wilbur this is so dirty, I never saw you as this type of-" Wilbur cut him off the with a kiss, not long but was a kiss.

"Shut up Quackity." Wilbur said, going quiet. Quackity took Wilbur's cock massaging it more, "Oh my fucking god yes, please~" Wilbur slurred his words, Quackity pressed with his fingers in that spot. Wilbur's dick twitched, as he let a slighy whimper of pleasure out.

"Damn, that's fucking hot. Can we go, farther?" Wilbur nodded, he had wanted more. He fucking needed more.

Quackity slid his pants down taking Wilbur off completely, boxers included. Quackity noticed his dick, and it was fucking hard. "Wilbur, call me daddy. And daddy tells you to suck dick, I know you have praise kink, baby." Wilbur obeys, opening his mouth, allowing Quackity's dick to slip in, he closes, sliding his head up taking it all right away. He twirls his tongue around it, saliva decorating the dick.

"Holy shit, your good at this. Not your first time pretty boy? Good, continue being such a good boy for daddy." Wilbur goes fasting almost fucking choking a few times, yet it was enough to make Quackity moan a few in pleasure. Quackity soon took control face fucking Wilbur, he throat went around the tip, it was warm and wet. But what surprised Quackity the most is who it was done with. Wilbur was such a quiet, leader type person. Yet he's doing something this dirty, the thought turned him on more.

"Ngh, please Wilbur, your missing something. Suck my fingers off, continue being daddy's good boy." Wilbur, blushed, but he loved Quackity's words.

"Fucking yes, I'm daddy's good boy." He waited for Quackity's fingers. Than began licking them, he added enough saliva for his ass. "Uh, daddy, can you eat me out?" Wilbur has been fingered yet never ate out, and funnily Quackity seems excited about it.

"Yes, of course, daddy's good boy deserves a treat~" Wilbur nodded, shoving his fat ass in front of Quackity's face. Now luckily Quackity has a long tongue, so this came easy. He stuck it one exploring Wilbur's ass, it was enjoyable how it closed around his tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck, Ah~" Wilbur moaned Quietly feeling wet tongue fill his asshole. Quackity ended up sticking his fingers in as his fat cock wouldn't fit.

But soon enough he sat on the floor patting his lap,"Warm daddy's cock baby~" Wilbur obeyed slipping Quackity's cock in his ass, as soon as his ass was plush Quackity's thighs was when pained kicked in. Silence for some time, until it felt good, he had a cock touching his ass. He bounced, it felt fucking amazing, it was dirty and he loved it. He moaned out loud, as Quackity that spot. Quackity never felt an ass as good as Wilbur's, he cock fit so perfectly.

"Yeah daddy, AH!~, pound that spot again baby." Quackity lifted Wilbur up slowly, he moaned, Quackity felt himself moan Wilbur ass tightened around his cock. Squishing and loud moans filled the bathroom, Quackity smiled. Wilbur was a mess, he loved that, as an orgasm came along Wilbur began to moan like a pornstar. "Q- Daddy!~ Oh yes.~ PLEASE, FUCKING FUCK ME HARDER, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM~" A finale moan escaped Wilbur's lips, Quackity changed th position to fit doggy style and slowed his pace down. Lewd moans moans, wet sounds, and crying all that was heard. Wilbur finally came painting the bathroom floor in semen. But Quackity's pounded again, moans and cries for more escaped Wilbur mouth.

"I'm good whore, ah~!" Quackity's cum painted Wilbur's ass white. "Yeah, paint my ass white daddy~ oh~ fuckung yes!" Quackity massaged Wilbur's ass before pulling out. He groped Wilbur ass, his cheeks actually rather squishy, fun fact Wilbur fucking wanted this.

"Wilbur you such a good boy for daddy, maybe I should let you cum again." With that Quackity grabbed Wilbur cock sliding his hands up and down it, it couldn't be described in words Wilbur felt so fucking good. Wilbur came again on the floor, moaning right before.

"Good boy Wilbur,"Hhe gave Wilbur a kiss, Wilbur kissing back. Quackity's slipped his hands down grasping that fat ass, he smiled as Wilbur whimpered in the kiss.

Wilbur tired, had almost fallen asleep during the entire talk hour. Quackity played with his hair and the next day they were suspended, in which neither parents gave a shit.

---
Enjoy you horny mf's, I'm just kidding. But I do hope it was long enough, I will take advice so suggest please.