Intro

So, um, hi. I'm Katie (AKA Izzebelle's friend). As she says, she has 'led me to the dark side'. Basically, I'm into fanfiction now. Since I do not have independent access to writing platforms, she has allowed me to post on her profile.

     Even before I knew what fanfiction was, this idea was floating around in my head, and then I learned that this kind of thing happens to a lot of people. What better way to express these thoughts than to share them with random strangers on the internet?

     Now that the boring part is out of the way, I'll tell you what I have gotten myself, and now you, into.

     Reading fanfiction is kind of like watching a movie. Instead of doing that, I have decided to create something more like a T.V. series. Basically, a sequence of stories pertaining to a situation surrounding a collection of characters (wow, I used some big words there). My mission is to bring to you a fanfiction series about the adventures of the nazgûl trying to take care of a child.

     I realize that this sounds close to where Izzy's work is going, but there will be some major differences, like, it takes place before the War of the Ring, and it stays in Minas Morgûl.

     Plus, I'm more into comedy than romance.

     I usually write a little nicer than this, but get use to reading wacky author's notes.

     So, I'll actually give a bit more description about what I plan to do now. Whether you accept the adventure before you is your choice.

     Fifty years before the war of the ring, Sauron regained a stable dwelling within his fortress of Barad Dûr. All war preparations were going well, yet the nine were not united as they should be. To bring them together, and provide himself with some substantial entertainment, Sauron sent them a challenge. More specifically, a teenage girl to take care of. In the mists of their duties, the nine must learn how to work together and be patient as they overcome the obstacles of (acting as a dysfunctional family) sharing a big responsibility.

     Enjoy the show.

Your truly,

KT