How to parent 101 with Naruto Uzumaki

Parenting something not everyone can do. Others could give their child up and not worry about them anymore but Naruto couldn't hurt his son. Kawaki was all Naruto had. The only family that didn't and wouldn't ever leave him. Having kids so young was something to be judged for and Naruto who was already seen as a problem by the village people didn't want his son to experience all the pain he felt. So he left the village.
Yep he left the village to raise his kid on his own no other reason to it. Kawaki was born in a cave. What a nice place to be born a cave. Sounds great. Naruto had been hiding out with Hinata who ran away with her childhood crush and she helped deliver the baby. Kawaki was very quiet for a newborn. Didn't cry so much which was comforting for Naruto. Kawaki slept the entire night letting Naruto get some rest. Naruto and Hinata had been hiding out for a bit when they were discovered by the Akatsuki who stared at the kids in shock. The Akatsuki took them in to be more powerful and with the nine tail jinchuriki (spelling?) at their side nothing could stop them. Except the fact they all got stuck with becoming the village to raise Kawaki.
If Naruto was to say anything about raising Kawaki as a thirteen year old he would say that he was happy he had help. Some people in the world even when they're older than thirteen like sixteen have trouble raising a kid all on their own.

Naruto stood in a field surrounded by forest Kawaki standing a couple of yards away from Naruto the two in fighting stances.
"Go Kawaki!" Hinata cheered from the side.
"KAWAKI!" Kiba hollered.
"Wow you guys are so great." Naruto said rolling his eyes as he looked back at the four year old. Kawaki ran at Naruto holding a kunai and Naruto quickly grabbed it from Kawaki's grasp and tripped Kawaki who landed face first in the dirt.
"Oooh." Hinata and Kiba said flinching a bit.
"Ow ow ow!" Kawaki said sitting up his nose bleeding. Naruto knelt in front of Kawaki holding his head up pinching his nose.
"That's why we don't run head first into battle without a plan." Naruto said a smug smile on his face as Kawaki sighed.
"But Kiba does it." Kawaki said earning Kiba a death glare from Naruto.
"Well sweetie Kiba is a dumbass." Naruto said his smug smile just turning into a creepy one.
"Hey!" Kiba yelled.
"Let's go back to the hideout." Naruto said helping Kawaki up. Kawaki held his head up still as they walked to Kiba and Hinata.
"Well ready?" Naruto asked the two who both just nodded.
"You can stop dissing me in front of your son though." Kiba stated as the group started walking in the direction to the hideout.
"And maybe you can shut the fuck up." Naruto grumbled.
'Seeing Sasuke made him pissed.' Hinata thought.
"Sasuke I blame you now Naruto's acting like he has a stick up his ass.' Kiba thought a cranky look on his face.

Hi

Omg it's truck-kun!Sorry this was really short next chapter

Omg it's truck-kun!
Sorry this was really short next chapter