Chapter 1

♥Kang Jiwoon• A teenage secondary school girl who is 15 years old

♥Kang Jiwoon
• A teenage secondary school girl who is 15 years old.
• She loves her family too much but can't express.
• Over dramatic girl who is a weirdo with too much craziness.
• Loves singing and sketching.
• Filled with positiveness but sometimes situations make her feel negative.
• Not has much friends except Soojin and her neighbour.
• Some times she fakes her smile to make others happy.

Jiwoon- (shouting) Mom!! I told you that I'm already late for school. I'll not do my breakfast so BYEEEE....

I'M LATE!!
(run towards bus stop)

( Reaches school)

Jiwoon- (keeps repeating- I'm late, I'm late)

??- Jiwoon-aahh! Wait for me!
(runs toward Jiwoon)

Jiwoon- Huh!! Are you late too?

??- Yeah! I was waiting for you near your house but you just started running and you left me behind.

Jiwoon- And why were you waiting for me? -_-
(Asks with curiousity)

??- Stop asking your silly questions and let's run towards classroom!! WE ARE ALREADY LATEEEEEE!!!

Jiwoon- DAMN! Hurry up SUNGWOON!!

Sungwoon- a teen boy, Jiwoon's friend

Sungwoon
- a teen boy, Jiwoon's friend.
He's smart and very caring

(Both enter the classroom)

Students- WTH!! They both are together!!

Student 1- Jiwoon! So you accepted Sungwoon's proposal?

Student 2- I think they both like each other. They even are together since their childhood.

Student 3- I don't believe this!!

Jiwoon- (shouts) Listen all of you!! Just stop saying f*cking nonsense things! LET ME CLEAR! HE DIDN'T PROPOSED ME! WE BOTH ARE JUST FRIENDS!! just fit this in your mind and STFU!!

(Jiwoon moves towards her seat while stomping her feet with anger)

Jiwoon- (thinks) Isn't this too much annoying? -_-
They just start saying whatever they want and SUNGWOON didn't said a single word!

(Sungwoon also moves towards his seat while looking at Jiwoon)

Sungwoon- (thinks) Uff... 😔 How could I tell her? Will she accept it? Are we just friends?

-Teacher enters the room-

Teacher- Good morning students!
So it's just one month left in your secondary school. You all have to prepare for your final examination also. So start preparing!
There is one more information for you all. The school will be having a farewell for you guys to celebrate these last days of your secondary school. There will be many kind of activities like Singing, Playing instruments, Basketball, Football, Dancing, Painting, Drawing and many more activities for the students of 9th standard only. Please write the name of activities you want to participate in, along with your name and submit it to me.
Hope you all will take part in these activities and have fun.

( Teacher leaves the classroom and everyone starts gossiping)

Soojin- So, Jiwoon which activities are you going to participate in?

Jiwoon- I'll be taking part in Singing, Basketball, Sketching and Dancing. I think these are much.

Soojin- Woah! These are nice.

Jiwoon- What about you?

Soojin- Painting and I'll be playing piano.

Jiwoon- Awesome! Let's submit this info to teacher.

(They both left the classroom to submit the names of activities they want to participate in)

After 10 minutes they both came to classroom.

(Students gossiping in class)

(Math teacher enters the classroom)

M/Teacher- Listen students I'll be giving you all some home work so note it.

Jiwoon- Uff...I HATE MATHS!! (says in a very low voice)

M/Teacher- These are the questions. Note it right now all of you!

(Students noting the homework)

Sungwoon- (Thinks) Is she still angry on me? Hope she isn't.

Jiwoon- Yess! Finally Done!

M/Teacher- So now all of you go for the activities you want to participate.

Jiwoon- THANK GOD-

(Teacher leaves the classroom)

Students started gossiping and leaving the classroom with their friends....

Jiwoon leaves the classroom alone to go to the music room...

Sungwoon- Jiwoon-aahh!! Wait. I'll be participating in singing so can I come with you?

Jiwoon- Uhmm.. You'll be singing?

Sungwoon- Ya

Jiwoon- OMO!!

Sungwoon- So can I come with you?

Jiwoon- Ya sure.

(They both went to music room)
.
.
.
.
(Reaches the music room)

Sungwoon- Oh Wait! I've to go byee!!

Jiwoon- Huh! Wait where and why??

Sungwoon- I've to go for Basketball also so bye. Just inform the teacher that I'll be participating in singing.

Jiwoon- Ya and tell the teacher that I'll also will be participating Basketball!

Sungwoon- Ya OKAY! BYE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jiwoon went to home after school...

Jiwoon- MOM!!! I'm back from school. My poor tummy wants something delicious like spicy noodles. I'M STARVING!!

Jiwoon's Mom- I already knew you would say this. So I already made for ya.

Jiwoon- Mom! You're the best! You really helped a poor starving creature.

Jiwoon's Mom- A