Nightmare

T.W- Torture and Death, Noseless man and adorable Harry

*******************************

Harry pov

Y/n's screams filled the whole room, with death eaters surrounding us. the deatheaters were holding me, as I struggled to free myself.

"Crucio" Voldermort said , intensifying the effect, she screamed louder making my heart shatter...

"Noo, please..stop..take me instead" I pleaded, tears falling from my eyes...

"Tsk tsk can't do Potter, coz then I won't be able to hurt you as much as I am doing now..." He said

Y/n whimpered, biting her lowere lip, trembling, she looked so fragile, as if she could break any time.

"STOP IT!..please, let her go, please hurt me , crucio me, kill me but not her." I yelled , trying my best to reach y/n, I can't see her like this...

Voldermort let out a laugh" So weak... The boy who lived? Pathetic, let's see if your girlfriend could survive my curse or not " He said with a smirk, my eyes widened with horror

"NO NO NO, PLEASE DON'T...LET HER GO...PLEASE !!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, I fought harder from the deatheaters grip, fighting to reach her... I can't loose my y/n...

Voldermort smirked "Avada Kadavra" he yelled and y/n's body fell on the floor...

I gasped loudly as I woke up, and looked around, to find myself in my dorm. I was sweating, my breath unstable. The dream replayed in mind, I started panicking, I rushed out of my dorm, and went straight to y/n's

I impatiently knocked on her door, waiting for her to open it... I knocked a bit louder, but no response, I only got more worried. I was about to knock once again, but the door opened to reveal a very tired looking y/n.

"Harry?" She asked reaching a hand out for me, but instead I hugged her, finally feeling myself a bit calm. She softly wrapped her arms around my back, and rubbed it up and down comfortingly. She led me to the bed, we sat down. I snuggled into her arms, as she hugged me , running her hand up and down my arm.

"What happened?"

"Nightmare"

"Oh...soo,do you wanna talk about it?"

I nodded my head.

"What was it about?"

"You..."

"Me? What about me?"

"He, he killed you, y/n right in front of my eyes a-and i couldn't protect you..."

"Shh...calm down , it's okay Harry, it was just a dream, and see, I'm here right in front of you alive... I'm breathing" she said as she inhaled and exhaled to show me "you can feel my heart beat" she said as she placed my hand on her heart and I felt it beat against her chest, "you can touch me, feel me" she said as she reached up to kiss me "aaand I'm gonna stay here with you forever..."she said as she hugged me more tightly this time . I held her tight, I want to keep her in my arms forever.

"Come on now ,let's get some sleep?"

I nodded

I lied down and she tucked me in, kissing my forehead, before going to her side of the bed. The momment she lied down I snuggled into her, wrapping my arms around her waist and placed my head on her chest, she wrapped her arms around my neck , one hand softly massaging my head.

After some time, her hand stopped massaging my head, and her breathing slowed, indicating she was asleep I could hear her heart beat, I could feel her chest rise and fall with each breath she took, and I could feel her warmth, not only from her body , but also from her love...

I am so lucky to have her as my girlfriend, sooner or later I'm going to ask her to marry me, we will live together in a beautiful house, we will have many children, we'd send them to Hogwarts, I smiled widely and I gripped her tighter, and kissed her neck , before falling into a deep sleep myself, the smile never leaving my face. I'm never getting any nightmares if I'm with her.

***********************************

A/N-

Hope you liked it

Thank you for reading

Have a nice day/night

With love ❤️

- Shree