Pokemon School 2 #12~ Debuts and Gym Battles!

Hey everyone I just realised that this book is going slow, so I am changing my writing style. There will be timeskips and lots of events happening at once, so DEAL WITH IT. Anyway, here is the next chappie, enjoy!

Alola Region-

A group of Teenagers sitting in their classroom waiting for their teacher to appear, today's lesson should be about Pokemon of the Hoenn region, so they are rather eager for the class to start.

Sophocles: I can't wait to learn about the electric types of Alola.

Lana: the Water Types as well.

Kiawe: Don't forget the Fire types.

Lillie: Just Professor Kukui is needed to come right now.

Ash: Speaking of him where is he?

That question stopped it all, as no one knew the answer. But suddenly Koala was ringing the bell like its living its last day.

Ash: Koala has a lot of energy alright.

Mallow: I wonder what's up.

Then Professor Kukui and Principal Oak stepped inside the classroom, another surprise eh?

Oak: Ultra Guardians, an emergency dispatch is Darkraising in the region.

Kukui: Lusamine wants you guys as members of Ultra Guardians to stop those Ultra Beasts.

Ash: Ultra Beasts?

Kiawe: Ultra Guardians?

Kukui: We will explain later, for now take your Positions.

Kukui swiped the board up and pressed a button, which caused the ladder to slide, the wall to open and an elevator to appear.

Ash: Awesome!

Kiawe: Ash wait!

Following Ash and Kiawe, everyone stepped inside the elevator, Pokemon not too far. Then it closed and started going down.

Lana: They had all this beneath our school.

Sophocles: And they didn't even tell us.

Lillie: Guess my mom loves technology way too much because of the kid inside her.

Then clothes starts to wrap them, leading to their costumes. Ash with Blue, Kiawe with Red, Sophocles with Yellow, Lana with Cyan, Mallow with Green and Lillie with Purple colored costumes, and the Pokemon got a locket with the Ultra Guardians logo. Then they entered a cabin full of technology and got greeted by a Clefable.

Clefable: Clefable!

Everyone: Clefable?

Clefable pressed a button and Lusamine appeared on a screen, with Wicke on her left and Professor Burnet on her right.

Lusamine: Hello class, and welcome to the team of Ultra Guardians.

Everyone: Um Alola, and Thanks?

Lusamine: Now let us explain.

They started showing a video of a portal, from which came out a four legged Bug faced creature came out, surprising the group.

Ash: What is that?

Burnet: That opening you just saw is called an Ultra Wormhole. It is a gateway to a complete new dimension, a home of completely different Pokemon.

Mallow: That creature is a Pokemon?!

Wicke: Yes, after so much research we decided to classify them as Pokemon.

Rotom: Can I please download all the data on Ultra Beasts?