Chapter 4: 10 Questions

POV: Beca

We came back to our room late. I was so relieved that we finally arrived. The hole time I walked around the campus. Chloe talked with this guy (I found out he was one of her colleges) and sometimes explained me the use of some things and rooms.

I turned around and saw her laying a matress on the floor next to her bed and putting some bedsheets and a blanket on as well.

"I hope you don't mind sleeping next to me. I don't have an other room where you could stay." she said with a little grin.

"No problem." I answered while I let myself fall on my "bed". I was too exausted to change my clothes so I just kept them on.

After Chloe changed her clothed she grabbed her matress and put it next to mine.

"Wanna play a game?" she asked me.

"Which game?"

"10 questions. It goes like this: I can ask you exactly 10 questions and you have to answer them without lying. You can also ask me 10 questions and I have to answer them without lying."

"Shloudn't the game be called 20 questions?" I said laughing.

"Shut up. I'll start."

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions which questiond they could ask each other?

Just write a comment :)

I need some inspiration 😄