Chapter 2

did you guys like the last chapter?! i myself thought it was pretty cute :$ 

Chapter 2

CHLOE'S POV~

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. did he just..? omg say something girl!! I thought to myself as Louis sat.. well knelt waiting for my reply. Oh no, here come the tears, no no no no don't cry, keep it together girl i yelled in my head. I finally choked out yes, with the tears falling down my cheeks. The smile on Lou's face was huge, He stood up, picked me up spun me around, by the time he put me down, he was crying too. i cupped his face and pulled him in for a short but passionate kiss. Everyone surrounding us let out 'AWWWWWW'S and applaud, i was so happy I can't believe I'm marry Louis Tomlinson. He's my whole world i could never live without him.

LOUIS' POV~ 

She stood there not saying anything.. was she about to reject me? in front of everyone here? no.. she wouldn't... would she? Her eyes started tearing up.. finally she choked out a yes! "OMG YES SHE SAID YES, THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS SAID YES TO MY PROPOSAL I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY HOLY CRAP!' i yelled in my head, i stood up, slid the ring on her finger, picked her up and spun her around, when i put her down i was crying to, she cupped my face and pulled me in slowly for a short but passionate kiss. It was when we both pulled back from the kiss i noticed the flashes. Crap. wee have to get on the phone and tell everyone now, before its all over the news. Seeing that we had little time before the word got out, we both called our parents separately. i called my mum first. 

**RINGING**

-Hello?

Hey mum it's just me

-oh hey boo bear, how are you darling?

i'm great, hey i have some news to tell you!!

-well go on share it then

WE ARE GETTING MARRIED! i proposed just now and she said yes! MUM WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!

- oh my gosh, honey that's great!

can you call the family and tell them, and give my sincere apologies for not telling them firsthand

- anything for you boo bear

bye mum, i love you

-goodbye sweetie love you too

CHOLE'S POV~

our phonecalls went much the same, lots of screaming and congratulating, especially when i called my best friend Caitlynn, she was over the moon, she was happier then i was. of course she's going to be my maid of honour, i knew that before Lou even proposed. Then it hit me.. all the planning we are going to be doing over the next several months... i hope i don't turn out to be one of those crazy brides where everything has to be completely perfect. 

After we made a few phonecalls we made our way out of the Ice cream place. Trying to avoid the paps isnt as easy as it looks. Once we finally got in the limo, i turned to Lou and said 'I'm assuming everyone at home knows you proposed?" i smiled, i had a evil prank in my head. "Well yeah of course!' He looked a little confused so i said "why don't we...play a little prank on them?' 'I'm listening..' Louis said with a cheeky grin, 'why don't we act like i rejected you? I'll walk in the house like I'm furious, run up the stairs, slam the door act like I'm packing a suitcase, run back down, run out the door and slam that one too' 

"YOU'RE A GENIUS! this is going to be so good!!"

NIALL'S POV~

Tonight was the night Louis was proposing to Chloe. I'll admit, he's lucky to have her, she's perfect in every way possible. My thoughts were interrupted by a car stopping outside t house, the gang and I all looked at each other and started to get really excited. Although things didn't happen quite the way we wanted it to. Chloe stormed through the door, ran upstairs to their room, slammed the door shut. We were all confused, it was when Lou walked in, he looked like his mum and all his sister just died. We ran over to him, looking for an explanation. "she said no.. she said it was too soon. She just got angry' he then broke down into tears, it was then we heard the bedroom door open and a furious Chloe storm out of it, not only had she changed from her beautiful outfit from earlier, she had a suitcase. 'NO NO NO THIS CAN'T HAPPENED' i yelled everyone else started protesting as well. Chloe wouldn't listen to us, she left. And just like that the most beautiful relationship known to humanity was over. I was devastated, not as devastated as Lou though, he shattered into a million pieces. I couldn't stand this, i walked up the stairs to my room, as i walked past Lou's room, i noticed the door open, I glanced in, not knowing what I was looking for, then i saw it. Written on their huge mirror in red lipstick said 'WE GOT YOU WE GOT YOU! We love you guys, sorry for scaring the crap out of you, but we couldn't resist the chance to prank you, much love the newly engaged couple xoxo' i let out a huge sigh of relief. Then realising what they did i ran downstairs. "You cheeky little boy" Lou looked up and was grinning like crazy, the others were confused, ' go look in his room. One by one the followed each other up he stairs then we heard Haz shout "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON I'M GOING TO GET YOU! CHEEKY LITTLE BASTARD' then before we knew it Haz was chasing Lou around the house. 

CHLOE'S POV~

i heard Harry yell  "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON I'M GOING TO GET YOU! CHEEKY LITTLE BASTARD' that was my cue to walk back inside. I walked in to find Harry chasing Lou, then Perrie spotted me, she ran up to me and hugged the breath out of me 'you little bitch, I was so scared don't ever do that again' i laughed " I love you Perrie! i promise i won't" before i knew it i was engulfed in a group hug, Lou found his way to the middle and kissed me. once everyone noticed they all yelled "GET A ROOM' creepy i know right? Lou and I looked at each other and winked. He picked me up bridal style, and carried me to our bedroom. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 done and dusted! i hope this is long enough! 

did you like the pranked they pulled on the gang hehehe. next update will probably be tomorrow! xoxo

dont forget to VOTE AND COMMENT