taking good care

taking good care

Kokushibo had Naruto to worry about as he couldn't allow Naruto to be alone anymore knowing well Akaza could try to get close to him and hurt him.

But there was something even worse, Naruto would only have 3 months before giving birth to there baby.

And the worst part is there are bad things that happen when a human is killing a half demon half human child.

It was already a month and the signs were showing, Naruto is crying in pain as he had to be taken to the doctor.

The doctor was a special demon one who work with the upper moons.

"Am I going to be all right doctor?" Naruto ask.

"It seems like the babys is actually getting hungry and is craving more than just human food, it's actually trying to eat your inside so it can grow," the doctor explained.

"Does this mean I'm really going to die, don't keep any secrets from a doctor please tell me?" Naruto beg as he was holding Kokushibo hand tightly.

"No there is a way to stop this but it's not going to be good, you're going to start drinking blood," the doctor explained.

"Wait he can't drink blood he a human, it could make him sick," Kokushibo said.

"Only for a little bit he has to drink blood once every few times a day so the babies would not eat his inside," the doctor explained.

"Why not I just turned him into a demon then he..." Kokushibo was cut off.

"CERTAINLY NOT! You cannot turn him into a demon while he's pregnant with your children and him, the babies would absorb all the nutrients and would quickly be ready to come out but not allow him to survive, he would die immediately and painfully, however right after he gives birth to your babies he must be turn into a demon immediately because he lose a lot of blood during the delivery," the doctor explained.

"So wait does this mean I really will die if I...?" Naruto got cut off by the doctor.

"I am terribly so sorry for scaring you but I have to make sure you both know and understand what will happen, there is still a chance you'll still survive the birth if not being turned to a demon it's a low chance I'm sorry for scaring you Naruto, but this is an important decision for you to make, either become a demon or stay as a human after the birth," the doctor explained.

Naruto sign and look at Kokushibo, "All right I understand," Kokushibo pick up and carry Naruto left But then quickly turn around, "Why did you said babies and not baby?"

The doctor stood there, "Why yes I did, You're going to have triplets soon."

"TRIPLETS!" Kokushibo yell in such as Naruto fainted.

Kokushibo knew Naruto what's going on to drink a lot more blood but it couldn't be human blood.

He would at least give him wolf blood so the babies would have blood in their system and not feel like cannibal for drinking human blood.

But things are going to get worse as time goes on.

To be continue