Chapter 3

Y/n POV

I decide since I don't have anything to do today or for the next day so I will go and visit my old friend Urokodaki Sakonji for the time.

When I have arrived there it was already night and dark as well oh great I thought to myself sarcastically.When I knocked on the house I heard a person I didn't know come and open the door and to describe the boy.It seems like he was 14 or 15 I thought he was close to my age to say the least the boy also had that long red tips on his hair and black hair.The boy seemed surprised and relived when he saw me I mean I would be surprised if I saw a beautiful person around  the age of 17 out in the cold and dark night at random to.

Tanjiro POV

I was awaken from my sleep to a knock on the door, when I got up and opened the door I saw a beautiful person with c/h (It means your choice of the hair or your favorite color if you didn't know).I then was also somewhat relieved knowing it's not a demon or anything else that could hurt anyone here.(Tanjiro in here will like y/n to but they will probably not be together in the end  and also Tanjiro in this will be aged up to 14, or 15, or 16 I don't know yet.)Um.. Who are you because I don't remember master saying that anyone would come visit? I asked curious of who the person was infront of me.

Y/n POV

Oh so your the new apprentice/disciple that he had informed through sending a letter I said totally ignoring what the boy informant of me questioned me about.Um excuse me you still haven't answered my question the boy said.Oh and yes back to what you questioned me about..Ah yes I am Y/n L/n and I am here visiting my old friend or as you say your master I responded the boy took a second to respond before he introduced himself.

Tanjiro POV

I am Tanjiro Kamado and I am your old friend apprentice I would be happy if we can be friends.

The End of this chapter this I have to finish some other things and I am also sick with the you know what so I am going to probably update like next week or something I don't know but until next time bye now .