Ch.1 <Trouble in space> Ch.1

To clear this up when the words are in italics "like this" it is what Quinn is thinking!

Flashing red lights mixed with blaring sirens are not a good mix, especially when you are on the edge of blacking out.
My name is Quinn Iris, and right now I am currently in the middle of trying to crash land on Jupiter. It turns out that my ship has a fuel leak that somehow occurred unknowingly which means that my fuel level is very low and is making the ship very unstable as we speak.
Everything was fine before, until after the asteroid belt.. so how did it get to this?..

:Flash Back:
As I was guiding the space ship past Mars I entered the Asteroid belt, asteroids and rocks kept flying at me which was making it fairly difficult to navigate through without being hit. One big asteroid in particular was flying at me much faster than the others giving me no time to get out of the way. The asteroid hit the bottom part of the external fuel tank on my space ship (Space Shuttle 3.8). When the asteroid hit I didn't think it was a big deal because nothing happened, no sirens, no red blinking lights, nothing!

The ship made a violent jerk backwards, causing me to lose my balance and hit my head on the corner of the control panels in the flight deck. Rendering me fighting to stay awake.
:Flash Back End:
"So that's how this happened.."

My original O.S (Outer Space) mission was to travel to Saturn to collect samples of not only was type of gas it is, but to also find out how much mass it weighs. However due to the unfortunate asteroid problem I have I am forced to crash land on Jupiter because of my low fuel leak.

Still on the edge of blacking out, I enter Jupiters atmosphere while flipping switches and gears and making calculations, I was able to crash land the ship safely.
"I need to get out of the space shuttle.."
I got out of the space shuttle just in time before my vision blacks out, rendering me unconscious...

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK!!