5. 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠.𝙮𝙤𝙪.

Y/n's POV

"Marty, I swear, it wasn't like that!" I yell.

Marty paced in my room and mumbled things to himself.

"You had Billy Hargrove over. What else can I think of?"

I sigh, "I gave him a tutor session for History. He needed it a lot and he said he'd keep his mouth shut about us if I gave him one."

He stopped and looked at me, "how did he find out!?"

I sigh, "he uhh...that day he gave me a lift? Yeah, he saw you. He's kinda black mailing me...? Not really but yeah."

Marty groaned, "oh my god...he's for sure gonna tell people!"

I shook my head, "I'm giving him what he wants. He would've told people by now if he was that way."

Marty chuckled and shook his head, "I gotta go. I have to go think."

I dropped my jaw as he walked out my bedroom. I followed him down the hall way.

"Marty! I swear to you it's going to be fine!"

He walked out the front door and went to his car.

"Marty Green, stop now!"

He stopped and turned to me, "he's only wanting to get in your pants right now. Now that he knows I'm with you, he's going to do anything and everything for us to split up. So I need to think about what to do! Leave me alone and let me think, Y/n. That's your problem. You are so clingy! You can't seem to let go or listen, Jesus! Leave me be for one god damn second."

He just got in his car and left me. I crossed my arm and bit my lip, trying my best not to cry. I knew I messed up. My god...

"Y/n? What happened?"

I looked to my right and saw Will with his bike next to Dustin, Mike, Lucas, and Max on the path. I wiped my tears away and smiled at them.

"Hey guys."

"Are you crying?" Will asked.

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine. What's up?"

"We just came by to hang out...what happened with you and Marty?"

I couldn't hold it in and just started crying. I covered my face as I felt arms hug me gently.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized.

I peaked and saw Will, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, and Max hugging me. I smiled and hugged them all back.

"We can talk about it?"

•••

"And he just left..." I finished as they all sat at the table with me.

"He sounds like a piece of shit but also the best boyfriend ever." Max said, "if he treats you so well but acts out like that, you don't need him."

I nod and took a sip of water, "yeah, I think Billy is treating me better right now...? But I'm so confused by what to do."

"I like Marty and all, Y/n, but...right now he sounds like a total douche." Will said with a smirk.