little info

So there is no time traveling in this book and yes I finally decided to make a new book 

This is Takamichi's brother, Sado  26, doesn't talk much also doesn't really go out much either but likes talking to Takamichi and some of his old gang members but other than that unless he has to will not talk to anyone else will basically ignore...

26, doesn't talk much also doesn't really go out much either but likes talking to Takamichi and some of his old gang members but other than that unless he has to will not talk to anyone else will basically ignore them unless asked by Takamichi has a bit of trust issues  his parents kicked him and Takamichi out when Sado was sixteen  and Takamichi was four but his gang members helped him out with money and a place to stay until he could get a stable job. He also has a pet snake that will do anything Sado or Takamichi says, the snake's name is midnight and is always almost with Sado unless Sado tells him other wise, that is how Sado got the nickname the red cobra.

So this story will mostly be about Sado's and Takamichi's life and also how Sado reacts and meet the toman members and will possibly come help them fight other gangs to if any of you have any ideas please let me know.