chapter 2 everythings okay...

Draken pov
"We were in a fight and I was about to get stabbed but takemichi took the stab for me." I said while bowing "hm" "well sense it was his choice im not mad." I heard him sigh "now if you may I would like to know your names and btw my name is Sado"
"I'm Baji, the one you talking to before is Draken,and finally the other blonde haired one is the one and only Mikey." "So this is Shinchiro's younger brother...." I herd Sabo mutter something but couldn't hear what he said.

Sado pov
Huh... I took a seat kind of in the corner in the room because even so I was trying to keep a calm manor in my mind I was still panicking. As I was deep in my thoughts I than heard a nurse say "are you hanagaki
Sado?" "Yes that is me." I responded "So Takemichi hanagaki should wake up in about 3-4 days than we're going to keep him here for an extra 2 days to make sure he is all better." "Can I go inside his room?" "Yes you may come in." As soon as I heard that I rushed into the room grabbed a chair from the corner and sat next to my sleeping brother while I'm holding his hand and even so I know he will be okay I'm still worried that he won't come back. I felt midnight inside my moving around a little bit than I just put my head on the bed and decide to get a little shut eye.

Draken pov
"Hay guys I think it's time for us to go" "Than that is when I realize that Mikey isn't in the room anymore I sigh and just say "Welp we should probably go and find Mikey." I say me and Baji go out of the hospital to see Mikey sitting on a bench with tears coming out of his eyes I just go sit next to him and hug him while saying it's okay "Takamichi is okay, he's not going to die..."

Tbc

Hay guys sorry for a kind of short chapter and kind of boring to next chapter I'll make it more eventful and as always if you have any ideas comment them please!!