A part of me i will never forget.

Chad: "Dude where are we going and what are we looking for in this school" I am looking at my buddy who's leading the way to an unknown location we've never marked on our survival map guide.
And his name is craz.
Craz: "We are here because I heard of people live here, they have all this food, guns, weapons, ammo, and everything we need to live"

Some odd reason he hasn't been himself for the past weeks, he been smoking a lot, leaving our camp spot at night, and also......been getting supplies and doesn't tell me how he gets them.

So far I should not worry about it, he is my friend and I trust him, we have been friends since college until zombies came to ruin the whole world.

Craz stop himself from walking and peeked into the corner of a classroom full of people, took out his gun, rush in pointing his gun at them.

Old man 1:" whoa whoa wait what you doing?!"

Chad: "Dude what the hell are you doing, I thought we were going join-

The crying of kids cut me before I can finish talking and craz eyes look different.

Craz:" We want everything and all the food you got, give it to us, and we won't hurt you people"

I never agree with this in the first place, he lies to me, he says we would join these people to help but now I see why his girlfriend left him, she was right about him. He going too far.

Old man 2: "Please sir, we need these supplies for our group,  we-"

Craz: "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR GROUP, GIVE US WHAT WE WANTED NOW"

I can see one of the men has been injured and the other man has a gunshot wound on his left leg that need aid instantly.

Chad: "We not doing this, these people didn't do anything to us, we should help-"

He turned to me and pointed the gun at me without hesitation.

I wave my hands up staring right into his eyes.

Craz:" Help!...help!you want to help these people! What do people do for us? nobody helps us when we need help! we have been shot at, we been a raid, we lost a lot of people, your sister was murdered, you too fucking soft...I keep us alive because of me! I killed people to keep our supplies! Do you think we can play little nice boys and trust everyone where we go, this is not our world anymore, and we kill to survive!"

Everything and every word that came out of his mouth is insanely crazy, now I know for certain he had been doing bad things that I don't want to speculate.

I have to do something, I can't let him do this, not me, not to these people, no one else.

I slap the gun outta his hand and we inaugurate to fight each other.
He got me to the ground while everyone is just looking afraid, standing there frozen, but I understand.

He started punching me in the face many times, and I got free by punching him back with my strong right ballup fist I knock him to the other side of the classroom wall, and he thrust a combat knife into my left leg, pulled me down to the ground again and this time choking me with his bare hands.

It's like having a string around my neck, I start to get dizzy.

Out of a sudden, one of the kids passes me a sledgehammer. "AHHH" I Swing the sledgehammer to his forehead, making him bleed and now I am on top of him.

I then...... beat him to death until he was no longer breathing.

.....................I look at both of my hands, so much blood, what had I done?

Old man: "You have to kill him, it's not your fault son, he forces your hands"

"He was my friend"

Old man 2: "This world can change a man, and the world got to him, whoever whose he used to be, is no longer was himself kid"

"You right, he wasn't himself anymore" I stand up slowly.

Old man: "Our other people coming back to us with more supplies, we also have a doctor on the way to join us, you should stay, we will explain what happened here to our leader, he has to let you stay kid, trust us, you can be safe with us instead of being alone in this world."

I stay and they explain everything that happened to their leader.

...............

3 months had passed and I doing fine, I miss my best friends and my family, but I moved on and live to find a new future for my new group.
This time it can different, I have a set of skills I can use to protect everyone I trust now.