Chapter 30: Sirens Invitations To A Wedding

Marina P.O.V

I was sitting on the ledge of the cliff near the lagoon, I was waiting for Stephanie to come, she was giving out the wedding invitations today, but what was taking her so long?

Stephanie: Marina!

I looked around nd saw her, huh, speak of the mermaid.

Marina: Hey Steph, what took so long?

Stephanie: I was handing out wedding invitation's to the people at Hogwarts. They were scattered everywhere like bugs.

Marina: Oh wow, anyway, come on, everyone's waiting for you. You are the one handing out the invitation's.

Stephanie: Ya, come on. *Jumps In The Water*

This girl is so joyful. I jumped in the water after her, swimming to the village.

Stephanie P.O.V

We made it to the village and nearly every single siren came up to me for their invitation, man they really wanted to see the wedding. Queen Current was able to make an entrance and everyone backed away from me, making it less crowded, thank merlin.

Queen Current: Invitation's I see?

Stephanie: Ya, come and get one everybody!

I scattered them across the water and everyone went to get one, I had two special ones for Marina and Queen Current. Since Marina was going to be my Maid Of Honor, I had hers specially designed for it as well as Queen Current since she was going to going to be one of my bridesmaid's as well.

Everyone had gotten their invitation's and it was time for me to get going, I had a few classes left anyway before the end of school, and I needed to take my O.W.L's. I waved everyone goodbye and headed of.