Bio

Name: Sassy

Age: 17 

Family: Biological parents: unknown (Deceased) Adoptive mom: Muriel. Adoptive brother: Courage. Adopted father: Eustace.

Looks:

Fun facts: #1: during every adventure, she likes to collect souvenirs, as memories of her adventures, and sometimes pictures

Fun facts:
#1: during every adventure, she likes to collect souvenirs, as memories of her adventures, and sometimes pictures.
#2: She has a white skull above her left eye, and a black skull under her right eye. She doesn't know why tho 👁👄👁
#3: She was abandoned to the next box to where courage was, causing Muriel to adopt both of them.
#4: She is obsessed with the supernatural 😍 ♥
#5: she likes to reply with Sassy or Snarky comebacks.
#6: she has good communication skills.
#7: she mostly walks on 4 legs.
#8: Her eyes are the opposite of each other.

Skills: agility, intelligence, strong, fast, flexible.

Interests: the supernatural, space, dinosaurs, Dragons, science, good monsters.

Dislikes: Eustace, Muriel getting hurt, evil monsters, her past, vets.

Power form:

Facts about power form: #1: the purple color stands for magic, while the green stands for posion

#1: the purple color stands for magic, while the green stands for posion.
#2: she has the ability of flight and creating portals because of her magic powers.
#3: if one of her colors disappears, it means she is close to death, but if both of her colors disappear...... well you might know....... oh you dont?........ dead, she is DEAD.
#4: She can't control when she can transform or not, because of her little knowledge of her own powers.

{~^~○○~^~♧~^~○○~^~♧~^~○○~^~♧~^~○○~^~}

A/n: And thats it, I hope you guys li,e your character, and I hope you guys will also enjoy the book! Have a nice day/night/evening/afternoon wherever you are!!!