𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜 » ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

P.O.V.
Cherry blossom cookie

"Hmmmmmm~"

I hum a random song as I set up my tea set. I closed my biscuit bag after I put the food with the cover. After putting on my flats/heels, I left my cookie house happily.

"Hmmm~ Let's see if there's a cookie that can come with me to the picnic~"

After looking around for a bit, I decided to go to the cherry cookie pan. When I got to Cherry Cookie she was putting sparklers on top of the cupcake, so I decided to wait until she was done.

( Skip 0.30s )

After the fireworks and the cherry on the cupcake exploded, she turned to my place to get new ones.

"Oh! Hey Cherry Blossom!"

"Hey cherry! I was wondering if you'd come to the picnic with me."

"Sorry cherry blossom, I'm working on the giant cherry bomber. I used more than half of it in the last Cake monsters attack"

"It's okay, but you're coming to the picnic in a few weeks, right?"

"The picnic you want the whole kingdom to attend?"

"Yes! It was a bit of a challenge, but I convinced everyone, but I don't want to start that picnic without my best picnic friend."

"Awww! Sure I'll come! I'll never miss the opportunity to piss off the Purple yam cookie! hehehe!" I chuckled nervously.

"Hehe.. I hope the picnic table doesn't get too damaged."

"Not promise!"

"Okay. I guess I'll look at the cookies, see you!"

"Bye good luck finding a picnic buddy"

"Thanks"
I told Cherry while waving. On the way to the kingdom square, I asked for other cookies, but he said they were either not available or there were other places to go, I sighed.

"Ahh... I think there are a few left."
I said to myself and moved on to ask about the few remaining cookies.

"Hey Herb!"

"Hey Cherry blossom. What's the matter you look sad?"
I sighed deeply.

"Ohh..don't ask herb I was planning to go on a picnic but almost every cookie refused."

"Oh, that's expected, the kingdom is pretty damaged in the last cake monsters attack."
He told me while pouring me a cup of green tea.

"Yeah, but we packed it up fast so I thought maybe someone could come with me to a picnic or something to celebrate a few times.."
I said before drinking the green tea Herb had brought.

"A celebration picnic is a good idea, but I think the real celebration picnic will be in a few weeks."
He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah I guess...I just have certain ideas for the picnic that I've barely convinced everyone and I need someone to talk to."

"I would come, but I have to go to buy new seeds."

"Oh, it's okay...*sigh*..I guess I'll go on my own."
I said as I took my last sip of green tea and reached for my umbrella and biscuit bag.

"Thanks for the chat, herb, but I'd like to have a little picnic before the sun goes down."
I said with a kind smile.

"See you herb, I'll bring you some flower seeds if I find them!"
I said while walking away.

"See you cherry blossom! Thanks!"
Herb called after me.

'I guess a picnic by myself wouldn't be so bad..I hope..'
I thought as I walked out of the gates of the kingdom.
While looking for a nice place to have a picnic,I found a wonderful place full of colorful flowers and a small pond next to it.

"İT'S PERFECT!!"I involuntarily yelled as I dropped my bag and umbrella and looked around

"İT'S PERFECT!!"
I involuntarily yelled as I dropped my bag and umbrella and looked around.

"Yes, yes it is."
Someone called out from among the trees.

♡︎
♥︎

♥︎
♡︎

(𝘼/𝙉)» 𝗬𝗲𝘀! 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁!!

𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴☟︎︎︎

• 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

• 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝗻 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!

𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

♥︎

♥︎

𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 » 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬❁𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙