Angelic Demon

MINA

YO!

Gomenasai!

I know i haven't been the most amazing person ever, but shit's been going on.

S H I T H A S G O N E D O W N

Well, not really

but I've just been... well, fucking busy

we've got exams this term, and I've tried my hardest to write, but sometimes it's so hard you know?

But i knew i had to get something out there.

And i hope this will suffice, to be honest, im not sure how i feel about this chapter, and today has been a say day in Australia as it is ANZAC day.

And this is a day of remembering those who fought and died in the Gallipoli War, WW1.

And one of my closes friends just left.

So sorry if the chapter quality is not amazing, ive just had a lot on my plat.

But i still love you all, and im actually super excited about the next chapter!!

LIKE REALLY EXCITED

SO GET EXCITED!!

but first, we'll begin with this :3

So i hope you all have lovely days, and nights, and i hope you like this chapter!

Safe living!

And Lest We Forget.

xx

~NNC

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" The girl screamed in frustration, her petite fists slamming against the heavy, oak door in an attempt to voice her desperation to escape this prison she was put in.

Put in by the man she loved.

"Please... Someone get me out of this place." She pleaded, her voice shaking with the uncertainty of the future for herself, but more importantly

For her best friend.

"No chance-in-hell are you getting out of here pipsqueak." His voice echoed through the room, the obvious tiredness and annoyance in his words pinned towards the blue haired mage as she continued in her futile struggles, banging her fists once again on the door; again and again...

As it has been for the past 5 hours.

Levy just ignored his words,

Not sparing a single glance at the now hurt iron dragon slayer, her only focus was getting out of here...

A stopping whatever was planned to happen to Natsu and Lucy. 

"Which is precisely why we locked you up in here... though I don't get why I had to be locked up as well." Gajeel sighed in boredom, not surprised that Levy was now talking to herself, she had gone completely nuts; her mind consumed by the misconceptions of Horā Draconis, all these negative feelings and actions arising in her mind when she thinks of the ancient process in her narrow-minder mind.