I.

*Ding dong!*

The doorbell chime from Jisoo's dorm rang, causing the dark-haired girl to stand up from her seat.

"Finally the chicken is here!" She excitedly shouted as she ran to the door, grabbing a facemask as she goes along.

"Good-evening maam, here is your order, still fresh n' hot!"

"Thank you! Have a safe trip home."

Jisoo closed the door after receiving the box of chicken that she ordered. Jennie was coming over to her dorm tonight, and we wanted a midnigt snack for both of them to enjoy.

It wasn't unusual for Jennie to randomly call or text Jisoo telling her that she'd come by or even stay at her dorm. It wasn't only Jennie too, Rosé and Lisa would also do the same.

Jisoo felt a vibration coming from the couch as she sat down before grabbing the TV remote, upon looking at her phone, the caller ID appeared as "Jendeukie❤️".

She knew that Jennie has arrived, she stood back up and ran to the door and peeked at the small peep hole to check if she really was there.

She saw Jennie, wearing a dark brown jacket with sunglasses and a hat. She was even holding her phone close to her face as waiting for the other girl to pick her call up.

*Click*

Upon seeing Jennie, Jisoo greeted her with a warm hug and smile, and Jennie did the same too, while removing her jacket to hang it up in the corner, she chuckled and said,

"You know, I saw a delivery rider come out from the elevator before I went in, you ordered some chicken, didn't you?" Jennie laughed after seeing Jisoo smirk while raising her eyebrow.

"Are my clothes still here?"

"Mhm, just go in my wardrobe and you can change your clothes."

Jennie hurriedly entered Jisoo's room and went straight to her wardrobe, she would always spend the night here that at some point, she brought some of her own clothes and placed it in the older's wardrobe, so that she wouldn't have to borrow from her again.

On the other side of the dorm, Jisoo was bringing the box of chicken into her room, along with cold drinks that were from the refrigerator.

She turned on the TV, and flipped through some shows on Netflix while waiting for Jennie. She found a movie and waited for the younger before starting.

"Jennie-yah, do you want to watch a movie? I found one here."

Jennie was already finished by that time and was closing the bathroom door behind her, she was wearing an oversized shirt with shorts. Jisoo stared at her exposed thighs, admiring the sight she was seeing, then quickly comes back to reality and faces the TV once again.

Jennie scanned the room, and notices something off, then realized that there's a new gaming chair in front of Jisoo's desk.

"Wah! A new gaming chair? That looks cool."

"Yeah! It's quite comfy too! Try it out, thats one of my favorite chairs"

Jennie tried the chair and she was mesmerized, it was so soft, and the material of the chair feels new too, she relaxed her back and spun around, lifting her legs as she enjoys the feeling of spinning around with a grin on her face.

"Mmm...I understand why this is your favorite chair, I'll need one of this in my roo-"

"But you know what else is my favorite to sit on?" Jisoo cuts her off, then slowly approaches Jennie without breaking eye contact, and sits on her lap.