INTRO

This story is unedited and will have some errors ahead. If ever you find any mistakes in the spellings, phrases, grammars, and so on, please kindly inform and correct me.

The languages that will be used is not my native language so please bear with my wrong grammars, spellings, phrases, sentences, etc.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I'll never finish falling in love with you."

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

DEDICATIONS

To all my followers and friends!

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the publisher (except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by law).
Any unauthorized act in relation to violation may be liable to civil claims and prosecutions.

"PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME"

Date Started: June 8, 2022
Date Completed: --

---
—this is a work of fiction
—i am not in any way affiliated with the people, places, events, etc. that is in here
—contains profanities (lots of swearings, vulgar words)
—ignore date and time stamps
—mispelled words, typographical, and grammatical errors ahead
—crack, fluff, angst
—celeb au
—kindly exit if uncomfy