Boss Battle/Meeting Him

Authors Note:

I haven't actually read any of the Light Novels, so I'm going purely based off of the anime, which I haven't seen in about a year xD so work with me if I'm a little off or forget something. In other news, Season 2 is on Toonami

It's been a month since Sword Art Online first was launched. It's also been a month since we've all been trapped in this death game. So far 2,000 people have died. Some from in game causes, some from their family/friends removing their NerveGear. Akihiko Kayaba said if someone was removed the NerveGear, it would fry your brain just how it would do if you died. Sigh I guess he was right. You thought.

You went solo every since Lis rejected to come with you, even though its pretty dangerous. It's kinda your fault you're solo. Many people, particularly boys, tried to team up with yo. But honestly, you weren't interested.

You get up out the bed and put on my armor. You a two-handed sword. It's actual a rare sword you learned about during the Beta test. Speaking of Beta test, us Beta testers have gotten so much hate. Something about us not sharing information? That's kinda true. Not for all of us, you know some people that share information but you don't. They and call you selfish if they want, you really don't care anymore. You walk out my room and the hotel.

Everyday you cry, whether its the morning or night, you still cry at least once a day. It's been like that since the first day.

Today they're holding a meeting on how to defeat the first floor boss. Even though nobody has found it yet. Not even us beta testers. You arrive at the place for the meeting. Embarrassingly, you were the last one.

"Thank you for coming today." A guy with blue hair said. "My name is Diabel, and I'd like to think of myself as a knight!" He said with a smile.

You liked his enthusiasm. You envied it. How can he be so happy in a game like this?

Everyone started chuckling and laughing, "There's no job system in this game!" you heard someone yell while laughing. You smirked a bit.

"Do you guys want to hear this or what?" Diabel said, "Right, anyways heres the deal. Our party found the boss room."

That surely got everyone's attention, even yours. They found it? You thought. "We need to defeat the boss and make it to floor two! The next step is we have to tell everyone in the town of Beginnings that it Is possible to beat this game!" Diabel shouted. Everyone clapped and cheer'd. You smiled, your first genuine smile since the death game began, and clapped.

"Okay, glad to hear everyone's on board. Now, lets figure out how we're gonna beat it. First off, we'll team up in parties of six."

Parties? You thought. I don't even know anyone here! You looked around and saw everyone already teaming up. It's not that you were left out, its just that everyone seemed friends already. You spotted a girl in a red cloak. You were about to go to her when you seen her get up and join a different party.

You sighed, There's no one left. Everyone is full.

You seen out the corner of your eye, a boy coming toward you. He had raven black hair and black eyes. Great... You thought sarcastically. The last thing you needed was someone hitting on you.

"You got left out too huh?" He said. You looked down refusing to look at him.

"No, everyone just seemed friends already."

"Oh, so your solo too. Wanna form a party with me?" He asked. "You heard what the guy said, we can't beat the boss on our own."

He has a point. You thought. Ugh, I guess. Its for the good of the game.