Ch 4

Angel POV
My back hurts like a living hell, jack got a new belt on his trip yay note the sarcasm. Alex had to come and clean the marks on my back and it burns so bad. I tell myself they're right im pathetic and worthless. I walk into my tiny bathroom and find my blade i hide under the sink and slowly start to cut my arm. I almost cut my vein i would've if Miranda hadn't bursted through my bathroom at that exact moment. "What the hell Angel Maria Smith are you trying to kill yourself" miranda says as she see's my arm. I mumble something unable to understand. She sits me on my sink and cleans the cuts and then alex bursts through the door with a furious look and telks me to pack. I ask and he says the hospital and i scream with joy.Jack would never touch me again!!!!
Jacks POV
That little piece of sh~t alex he came and yelled at me for giving angel what she deserves. She didn't finish dinner on time so she got ten slashes across the back then he cleaned her cuts. He is even more pathetic than her i can't believe i named them after someone i would care about. Alex i really liked the name and angels middle name was her mothers first name Maria's middle name was angel so we named her angel maria. I wanted to name her hazel grace but her mother wanted differently.
Alex POV
He will never touch my little sister again i had to clean the wounds on her back after her "punishment". I told her to pack her bags to leave and she walked to her closet and pulled out her green and white chevron bag. What the hell it's already packed!!!!!! Okay that bag was for a sleepover at mirandas place this weekend.
Miranda POV
I can't believe it i thought she stopped cutting herself!!!! But no i crawled through her window just to find a blade to her arm with three cuts already almost to her vein. Alex told her to pack a bag and she grabs the duffel bag for my sleepover. Alex ask if i can drive him and angel to the hospital and we left angel left a note though.
Dear Jack,
There is enough food in the fridge to last you a week or two
Goodbye,
Angel