Invasion

(Four days Later)

Snowy: I feel like those black suited people were trying to find that wolf that got out.

John: Snowy...that is the last of our problems right now. Your a werewolf. Did that bite really do that to you?

Snowy: I guess so. The details are kinda blurred.

No Face: Well, Whatever's going on, just be sure that you got control over your instincts.

Snowy: Alright. I'll try.

(Meanwhile, two Black Suited Figures put a plan into action)

Black Suit #3: So what's the plan?

Black Suit #1: First, you and #2 will distract them by hacking into the news broadcast and while that's happening, I'll be at the Westside window to throw the bomb and once there unconscious, we take them to the boss.

Black Suit #2: Alright.

(They set their plan in to action)

(The TV turns on showing the news)

News Reporter: We interrupt your program to discuss our latest success with identifying the whereabouts of the wolf. We put our best men to retrieve it and bring it back to the lab.

(The TV turns off)

Mapy: What was that about?

John: I don't really know.

Dr. Barrel: Someone must have hacked the TV.

(Black Suit #1 manages to throw the bomb into the house)

John: What the-

(Bomb starts beeping)

(Starts Spraying Gas)

Mapy: *Cough, Cough* Can't....Breathe..

Dr. Barrel: *Coughing* G..Guys..hold..your..breath..*Cough*

Snowy: *Cough, Cough* (collapses onto the floor) J-John.....(Loses Consciousness)

John: (Sees a Black Suited Figure break in)

Black Suit #1: How are you not unconscious?

John: (holding breath) Get out!

Black Suit #1: Well then, take this!

(Black Suit #1 manages to grab John and slams him into a wall, causing him to inhale the gas)

John: Gah...*Cough, Cough* Errggh...no..S-Snowy...uuurrrggh..

Tablet: Whoa, What happened he- *gets powered off by Black Suit #1*

(The gas cleared and Black Suits #2 and #3 came in and grabbed the unconscious objects)