Chapter 21

Oikawa rakes his fingers through his sopping hair, aching body soaking in the hot shower stream as it sprays him directly in the face. He swallows half a gulp when he parts his lips to pant, a tiny whine escaping his throat as he works the toy in and out of him, feeling more exhausted and pitiful than pleasured. This heat has been awful, the worst he's ever had in his life, and he wants nothing more than to get through this last wave.

It's not even hormone driven anymore, it's not that painful need of something deep, no more blind hoping for a bite to his neck and a knot buried deep inside him, although Suga's fingers were more than enough to shock his body into satisfaction. He's in the last few ripples of his heat, he thought his last wave had been this morning, but slick dripping out of him when he stood up decided otherwise. It's just a desperate last attempt from his body to get someone to come fill him up to the brim, with pups or otherwise.

Last wave, last wave, last wave. He repeats it like a mantra, fucking himself with a toy and his other hand wrapped around his dick, trying so desperately to get off, to let his body get that last bit of forced release so it thinks he's been filled. He flicks wet hair out of his face and feels himself start to edge, a little painful, far less than satisfying. It's not like when Akaashi and Sugawara had helped him through the worst parts, Oikawa able to use his toy on his own after day three.

He brings himself closer and closer, willing himself to orgasm for the third time this morning. His body is heavy, he's exhausted, he hasn't slept well in a week, and he feels absolutely pitiful. If he can just get off.

If he can just get off.

He groans in frustration, pulling out all the tricks to push himself over the edge, his body refusing to react without an alpha present. He huffs and pinches his own nipples, only a small bit of relief coming with it. He runs his fingertips up and down his body, trying to tease something out of him. He changes the angle, pressing his chest against the wall and imagining that it's Iwaizumi who has him there, fucking into him from behind. He manages to give a small moan, his dick twitching in obvious interest at the thought of his alpha.

Maybe he'll ask Iwaizumi to actually do him like this, press him against a wall, chest or back flat against the surface. Maybe he'll ask Iwaizumi to bend him over his vanity, his dresser, or a table and fuck him so hard the furniture shifts. He can see it now, trying to hold on for dear life as objects clatter to the floor. He doesn't care, Iwaizumi doesn't care. Iwaizumi's fucking into him so hard and fast that he's barely able to form a sentence, just babbling Iwaizumi's name again and again like it's some kind of worship.

He'd want to feel it for days, he'd want to be bruised and used. He'd let Iwaizumi do whatever he wanted, he could fuck Oikawa's throat and Oikawa would thank him, he could choke him out and Oikawa would come, he could completely turn alpha and Oikawa would let himself be the perfect little omega and take everything he's given with a smile on his face.

He would let Iwaizumi do it the Shiratorizawa way, he was always told that his alpha would take complete control, he expected it. He spent years fantasizing about his first time and the times after that, fucked the proper way, fucked into his place as an omega. His first heat as a married man, and he's not pregnant. He would have minded before Seijoh, but now he's glad he isn't. He's not ready, he needs time.

But for the sake of his heat, he thinks about it. He thinks about Iwaizumi coming right now to claim him and give him a pup. He thinks about Iwaizumi breeding him right here in this shower, making him his omega for all eternity. He thinks about being full, being plump and heavy as he grows and carries their child. He thinks about what it would be like to have Iwaizumi's child inside him, what it would be like to see Iwaizumi's proud smile, feel his rough hands on his swollen stomach.