Chapter 4 - Crazy

I laid down on the bed and slowly fell asleep. The next morning I was woken by a familiar voice. I looked up, it was my father. "Ah, you're awake, well can you tell me why the hell you're in a police cell!" My dad spoke loud, he used the tone he used when I had done something wrong. "Didn't Emma tell you that?" I slowly started." "No, that's why I'm asking you." He was angry. "According to Emma I had stolen some items from Regina's vault." "And is it true?" "I don't know." "You don't know, you can remember if you stole something." "I don't remember much of yesterday, I have a lot of black spots." "You should remember something." "No dad, I don't remember." First I felt a little bit dizzy but then I felt anger taking control of my body. I pushed my hands forwards and the cell door flew away hurting my father. I walked out and twisted my hand, now my father was lying on the bed of the cell and the door was back in its place. I grape the ingredients and went to the library. I walked in the library and Belle greeted me nice, I greeted back. I walked into the elevator and stepped out when it reached the clock tower. "I brought the ingredients you need and I am alone." I spoke so she would appear. "Nice work little one, I am proud of you." She said while she check the items. "You can go now." She waved and I walked back into the elevator. In walked to the bookshelves. I got dizzy and I collapsed to the ground.

I got up and saw Belle coming to me. Wait why am I in the library. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Yes, I just, em, need to go, sorry." I answered and walked outside. Oh god, I escaped, oh fuck, this isn't good. I hoop I didn't hurt my father in the proses. I walked into the police station and saw Emma talking to my dad, who head an icepack on his head, this isn't good. "I'm sorry, but what happened?" I asked softly, starring at the ground. "You know dam well what happened!" Dad shouted almost screamed at my. "But, but I don't remember." I walked a little bit back. My dad stood up and grape my arm while letting the icepack go. "Now I understand why you were in the cell!" He growled. He pushed me back into the cell and took a chair and sat right in front of it. "I am not leaving until you admit what you have done." He spoke. I practically could cry, but I didn't want to show my father I was weak. "I don't remember doing those things." I said, trying to sound convincing. "Well, that'll be a long night." He sighed. I laid down ready sleep. "You're not allowed to sleep!" He pointed out. I shook up and sat. After some time my dad fell asleep but I didn't, I was too afraid something might happen. When it was dawn I felt my eyes getting heavy but I still was awake, I had been the whole night. "Dad, good morning." I yawned. He shook up and remembered what had happened. "It is morning indeed." He said. Oh god he was mad, he always said this when he was mad, why won't anyone believe me. Emma walked in sometime later and gave me and my dad some breakfast. "Well, Alena I can see you've been awake the whole night." She said, giggled and went back to do her regulars. When it was almost noon, Peter walked into the station, dad already left in the morning going home. "Hé Emma I wondered if you could tell me where. What why are you in a cell?" "She stole something." Emma answered for me. "I didn't, how many times do I need to say that till somebody believes me!" I argued. "Don't argue with me or I'll give you longer!" she snapped back. I sat down on the bed, defeated. "Alright, thanks Emma, I am going again, have a nice day." He said and walked out, completely ignoring me. Peter was supposed to help me not to leave me. It was almost time to go for Emma and she looked at me. "You know what, if you promise me not to steal anything anymore I let you go." She said and waved the keys in the air. "I promise I won't steal anything anymore." I said, she opened the cell and I got out. I hugged Emma as soon as I got out of the cell. "Alright kid but we have to get home now." She said and got her car keys. I followed her and did everything she asked and we got home quick. "We're home." Emma said as she closed the door. I saw my dad and waved but he didn't look at me he just looked at Emma. The diner we had was the most silent and tensed diner I've ever had. I went to my room and my dad followed me. He closed the door behind us and stood in front of it. "Can you explain what happened yesterday?" He said. "I don't know dad, I don't know. It's just, the last couple days I keep waking up in places, not knowing how I got there." I began. "Really? Is that the lie I need to believe!" He answered. "No dad it's true, please believe me, please?" I stood in front of him trying to keep standing. "Please, I would never hurt you on purpose." "Really, what was that then yesterday?" "What?" "The cell door you threw to my face and locking me up the cell afterwards!" "I would never do that!" "But you did!" "No." My legs betrayed me and I crashed on my knees, kneeling in front of my father. "No, no, I don't remember, I, no, oh god, I don't, I..." I started to murmur, my father kneeled before me. "I think it's for the best if we lock all door and windows with magic." He said after a while, I looked him in the eye. I only nodded as a response before he left. I burst out crying as I knew my father was gone. When it became dark I went to bed, hearing the protection spell close around our house as I fell into a deep slumber.