chapter 6

Aloha blushed as he watched army button up his shirt. "I could do this every day if you wanted." Army said with a smile. "I-Is that so?" Aloha said unsure. "Yes... I planned on it" army said with a smile not even making eye contact.
"A-Army?" "Yes Aloha?" Army said getting as close as he could to the pink inkling.

Army's face was barley an inch away from aloha's. He was looking directly into Alohas eyes. Aloha sat there with baited breath. Waiting on army's  move. Army placed one hand on aloha's thigh and the other on his cheek. "Your not leaving here." Army said sternly as he kissed aloha on the lips.

Aloha froze upon being kissed. Army deepened the kiss before slowly moved away from aloha. "I love you aloha. And your never gonna leave my home." Army said looking into aloha's eyes. "What do you mean by never leave here?" Aloha asked looking a little scared. Army smiled and caressed aloha's cheek. "I wont hurt you I promise." Army said. Aloha touched army's hand with his own. "What happens if i dont want to?" Aloha said looking away from army. Army smiled  and roughly grabbed Aloha's ear making him wince.

"I said your not leaving here. And i mean that." Army said sternly forcing aloha to look at him in the eyes. Aloha gasped softly looking at army. Army smiled in response. "Now i dont want to do that again. So no more crazy talk. Ok?" Army said softly rubbing aloha's ear. Aloha was still looking at army in utter shock. "Now lets get some rest to heal up your foot" army said laying down in his bed cuddling close to aloha. Aloha slowly laied down next to army. Aloha slowly drifted into sleep after an hour laying next to army. Army slowly snuck out of his bed and picked up aloha's dirty clothes. He took a deep sniff of aloha's shirt. "How do you smell so good?" Army said quietly as he took the dirty clothes into another room.

He started to get aroused smelling alohas shirt. *he smells so sweet* army thought to himself as he closed his eyes. He started gripping aloha's shirt for dear life as he took another wiff he started to get even more aroused. He released his manhood as he started to stroke himself. His breathing started to become uneven as he kept pleasuring himself. Aloha's smell became even more intoxicating as he continued to stroke himself faster. Army started to pant as he got closer to climax. He started letting out muffled moans as he got closer to cumming. His head started to get light as he came. Most of it made a mess onto his hardwood floors. "I suppose I shall clean that up" army said quietly as he got up and went into the bathroom to grab a towel to clean up his cum. He put the towel and aloha's clothes into the washer and started to clean them. He decided that he should buy an exact set of alohas clothes for times like these. Once they got done washing he put them in the dryer. Once they got done drying he neatly folded them and carried them back to his room. He set them neatly on his desk and climbed into his bed next to aloha and fell asleep.