Chapter 14

Charlie's POV

“Honey, I'm home.” The front door almost hit me but I jumped out of the way. A guy a little older then me walked in. He paused and looked between my brother and I.

“Am I interrupting something?” The guy asked as he started to push past us.

“Danny, I have to talk with you.” My brother pulled him back toward us by his shoulder.

So this was Danny.

“I'm busy. We can talk later.” Danny shrugged off my brothers hand and continued to walk into the kitchen.

“I'll be right back.” My brother murmured before he followed Danny into the kitchen.

“What the hell is going on.” I whispered under my breath. When I strolled back into the living room all the guys turned their attention towards me.

“Whats going on?” Kevin was the first one to speak up.

“How the hell should I know. Apparently Danny is here.” Sage and Luke both snapped their heads up toward me as I sat down.

“You left them alone in a room together?” Sage said before him and Luke bolted for the kitchen. Bentley started laughing and all of a sudden froze.

“Dammit the foods in the kitchen!” Bentley shot up out of his seat and into the kitchen.

“Whats going on?” I looked to Kevin and then to Billy.

“Nate and Danny don't exactly get along.” Billy answered and looked over to Kevin. “Twenty bucks says Nate walks out of that kitchen limping.”

“Twenty buck says Danny will have a black eye.” Kevin answered back.

“Shouldn't you guys go in there and stop them.” I asked getting up to go into the kitchen.

“No, last time I tried to stop them I ended up with a broken nose. Don't worry about them Sage and Luke can handle them. You would just be getting in the way.” Billy pushed me back down on the couch.

“That doesn't make any sense when I was at the family dinner over at Nate's parents house Nate defended Danny.” I stated really confused.

“Yeah, that was at their parents house. It's a rule that all siblings must defend each other against the evil villain we call our parents even if those sibling we speak of hate each other. This right now is the real world were they hate each other.”

I cut Billy off before he could continue. “Maybe we should go check on them.”

“Yeah, you go do that. Me and Kevin will wait right here for you to come back.” I pushed myself up from the seat and started walking to the kitchen.