Family and Friends

Henry's POV

I groaned as I sat up. I had a dream and it was weird but if felt real. I tried to kill myself till Austin came in and stopped me. Soon afterwards, he comfort me and we fell asleep. To be honest, I liked that dream. 'I'm so fucking bored right now' I thought to myself.

CRASH

BANG

THUD

SCREAMS

'What the fuck' That's all I could hear. I get up out from the bed and put on my usaul clothes. I exit my room and walked down the hallway. The sounds began to grow louder and louder and louder, till I was finally there...

"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! YOU DID NOTHING BUT RUIN MY LIFE AND THEN JUST WALKED OUT, YOU PIECE OF FUCKING DISGRACE SHIT!"

"KYLE STOP PLEASE!"

"KYLE I DIDN'T RUIN YOUR LIFE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO WALK OUT. I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE!"

"YES THE FUCK YOU DID HAVE A CHOICE, YOU LYING ASS BITCH! EVERYTHING'S YOUR FAULT! THIS FAMILY FELL APART BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"KYLE QUIT IT!"

"STAY OUT OF THIS AUSTIN! YOU WERE NEVER IN MY LIFE IN THE FIRST PLACE SHITFACE!"

What the hell is happening. I don't know how to put it but Kyle attacking... JOHNATHAN?! MIKE HERE TOO?! Can this day get any worse? "HENRY COME HELP!" Sam shouted. I guess it did. As ran over to Johnathan and Mike and helped. I pulled and pulled, but it looks like Kyle stronger than I thought. " KYLE! QUIT IT!" Sam scream as he punch Kyke in his chest, losing all his grip on Johnathan. Kyle fell to the floor. Austin had to restrain himself.

Johnarhan breath rapidly as I tries to calm him down. "Mike, what happened?" I asked. Mike looked at me with a concerning face, but he did answer me. "I don't know to explain this but when Kyle saw Johnathan, he flew into a rage and attack him, pushing me out the way, leaving me this cut on my chest." Mike replied. I looked at the cut and it looked very deep. '

"I'll be right ba-" I was cut off by my collor being pulled on. I was drag to the dark hallway again. "Henry!" Austin said as he threw me against the wall, slamming his hand aside my face. "Stop the fuck out of this! This has nothing to do with you, nor Sam!" "But I'm Mike and Johnathan's friend. For anything, I'm being by their side." "Ugh, you'll just cause drama and trouble again-" "AGAIN!? THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN AGAIN AUSTIN!?" I shouted. As always, he stood here, silent and shock. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALWAY ACCUSING ME OF BULLSHIT I DIDN'T EVEN DO DAMNIT!?" "Your nothing but a fucking murder Henry. And just want you to know that." I'm sick! I'm of calling me a god damn murder. It wasn't my fucking fault. "You do nothing but ruin lives, family and relationship. Karma is a bitch Henry, and it's paying you a visit." Austin said as he smirked.

"You too..." I whispered to myself. "What was that, murder?" I punched him in eye, knocking him to the ground. "Karma's a bitch, right Austin? It ever happens to people who sin, right? I know what you did, Sam knows what you did KYLE KNOWS what you did. It'll be ashamed it your brother and best friend find out what you did Austin." I said murderly. Austin just stared, confused. "The hell are you talking about?" "Marley Granders, right? They woman that your brother was with right? Y'know, before the broke up? or surpposedly broke up?" Austin got up slowly, shocked. "How did you-" "Watch your back Austin, you don't know where Karma's gonna strike back. Hehe." I said as I walked towards my room.